The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble is with Brad, he had potential, I mean he didn't get to work at All Star, 1PW, SSW, DPW, SAS & more by being total shite. But he rubbed too many people the wrong way and always went for a quick buck rather than working hard and earning respect. If he'd have got his head down and worked hard, he might have been where Nathan Cruz has got to now instead of here. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Nathan's early association with Brad was what taught him to be the complete opposite of Brad and get where he's got.

I can't believe Rainz is in the shit list! He's one of the nicest blokes on the scene and a real step back to old school british wrestling. Plus he's always over with the crowds.

Theres a match online I had with him last year, one of my favourate matches. I would link it, but dont want to end up on the list myself...actually I do a little bit, heres hoping i'm in the top six. lol

I can't believe Rainz is in the shit list! He's one of the nicest blokes on the scene

Might be very true, but it doesn't have a hell of a lot to do with being a good wrestler really. Also, the injury thing is very true. Sykes has also been known to do a similar thing.

I can't believe Rainz is in the shit list! He's one of the nicest blokes on the scene

Might be very true, but it doesn't have a hell of a lot to do with being a good wrestler really. Also, the injury thing is very true. Sykes has also been known to do a similar thing.

Not really no, but the next part of that stated that he's a step back to old school british wrestling, which does. I suppose expectations have now changed on the scene and old school family wrestling shows just arn't enough.

• Paid Members

Why did you take part of his post out and ignore it?

ing over with crowds do's though which is somthing else he said.

Because I'm sick of reading how nice people are. It's got nothing to do with anything - I'm a lovely guy really, but I can't wrestle for shit. Fair enough, the rest of it might have plenty to do with it, but the point about how nice a guy he is has nothing to do with anything as I say.

Edited by Dingbat

Because I'm sick of reading how nice people are. It's got nothing to do with anything - I'm a lovely guy really, but I can't wrestle for shit. Fair enough, the rest of it might have plenty to do with it, but the point about how nice a guy he is has nothing to do with anything as I say.

Thing is though on this occasion. Judging by the write up from Rainz which is loaded with inside information, its more likely wrestlers and/or trainees may have voted rather than fans, so the 'nice guy' thing might be relevant here. People that know him have likely voted for him despite him being a nice guy which you think they wouldn't. So I was surprised to see him here also but he is and thats that.