Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Is the Russo timeline any good?

I saw this clip

From the sounds of it he just seems to be lying through his teeth because it wasent a work. Heard bad reviews about it being a bit Its a work excuse in every question. I mean if hes that sick of answering questions why did he agree on doing the shoot.

Surely someone like Jeff Jarrett would have been a better choice to do the timeline.

Cornette books the Wrestlemania X8 card as the following:

WWE guys on the left and WCW on the right. Winners are bolded

Steve Austin( WWF Champion) vs Mick Foley(World Heavyweight Champion)

Undertaker vs Terry Funk

The Rock vs Sting

Hulk Hogan w. Jimmy Hart vs Dusty Rhodes w. Jim Cornette

Vince vs Flair(If Flair wins he gets 5 minutes alone in the ring with Eric Bischoff)

The Dudley Boyz vs The Road Warriors

Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit in an Iron Man Match

Triple H(I.C Champion) vs Booker T(U.S Champion) unification match

Edge and Christian w. Trish Stratus vs Nova and Jerry Lynn in a Ladder Match

Big Show and Kane vs the Steiner Brothers

Chris Jericho vs Lance Storm

Hardy Boyz w. Lita vs Dustin Rhodes and Jeff Jarrett

Eddie Guerrero, Saturn and Dean Malenko vs Chavo, Mysterio and Chris Candido w. Sunny

Rhyno vs Kevin Nash

Brock Lesnar vs Bam Bam Bigelow

14 Man Battle Royal

Al Snow Bill Demott

Steve Blackman DDP

Val Venis Ron Harris

Bull Buchanan Don Harris

D'lo Brown Kanyon

Justin Credible Balls Mahoney

William Regal RVD

• Paid Members
Is the Russo timeline any good?

I saw this clip

From the sounds of it he just seems to be lying through his teeth because it wasent a work. Heard bad reviews about it being a bit Its a work excuse in every question. I mean if hes that sick of answering questions why did he agree on doing the shoot.

Surely someone like Jeff Jarrett would have been a better choice to do the timeline.

You have to see it,

"bro at this stage i didnt even care"

"i worked so hard because i love wrestling and didnt want to make *insert name* look bad"

He lies and then gets caught out but they never pull him up on it.

• Paid Members
A Jeff Jarrett shoot of any kind would be fantastic now that you mention it. He's been all over the place. Multiple runs in both big companies during the Monday Night Wars, there for the dying days of WCW, then TNA's entire existance. Would be a great candidate for an extensive shoot interview.

There's this. A 2 hour job he did for his TNA DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoKsnh33K4E

A Jeff Jarrett shoot of any kind would be fantastic now that you mention it. He's been all over the place. Multiple runs in both big companies during the Monday Night Wars, there for the dying days of WCW, then TNA's entire existance. Would be a great candidate for an extensive shoot interview.

There's this. A 2 hour job he did for his TNA DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoKsnh33K4E

Cool! I'll be checking this out.

• Paid Members

Chris Heros new shoot interview is really good. Its mostly about WWE developmental. It gives you a great insight in how things work down in NXT and the new performance centre, how WWE come up with the names (apparently, you submit names yourself, they give you the cutdown list of names they could use on TV and you pick one). He also tells us why Vince hates tag teams and only likes teams to have individuals as opposed to a proper team. Triple H told him and Cesaro the reason Vince hates teams is if one gets injured, the both wrestlers are fucked, so prefers to have individuals teaming, so if Dean Ambrose gets injured, you still have two strong singles who can stay on TV or if Goldust is injured, Cody Rhodes can still stick around. That's why teams these days are about the two wrestlers who happen to be teaming, as opposed to two members of LOD, two Rougeaus and two members of Demolition. He talks about the guys there, like CM Punk, who he says is "hanging on by a thread at times". Paints a bleak picture of his current health. Sara Del Ray's down in developmental as a trainer, because she doesn't want to wrestle anymore and said the year previous that she was going to either jack it in or get a job as a trainer in WWE. He says Dusty Rhodes was urging Brad Maddox to quit and go to Hollywood, because he was to good to be in developmental for so long without being called up. He mentions poor Lucky Cannon was actually on his way to a show when he got the call he was sacked. He does a good impression of Adrian Neville. He talks about Norman Smiley watching World of Sport on the bus and looking like an excited child watching it for the first time in years. He says Regal is the man, but we already knew that.

If you are interested in WWE and its developmental system its well worth a look. Hero seems a really good bloke.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Jim Duggan usually comes across as a massive cunt on shoots (Steve Austin? Nah, not that over, who'd he ever beat?!), but his 1988 timeline is pretty great. Late 80s WWF gossip is always brilliant, and he doles it out in spades. Comes across pretty personable and tells some fresh anecdotes. A nice surprise.