Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Just watched KC most despised. Entertaining enough but every time Sunny appears on screen I want to super kick my telly.

Constantly talking about how she's in there with the higher ups and talking like she's the greatest thing that happened to the industry.

She was eye candy 20 years ago but looking at her now offends my eyes.

Edited by waylonmercy

• Paid Members

Really enjoyed both the Cornette BK (which wasn't really a breaking kayfabe at all) and the Bruno timeline. Cornette is entertaining as always even if I don't agree with much of what he said, he seems to have changed some of his own thinking recently too, any release date on the WCW timeline? The Bruno timeline was great, really informative and Bruno seems like a top bloke, could have done with another hour or so as they seemed to cram alot of stuff into the last 20 minutes. Hopefully it sells well and they get Bruno in to do some more stuff.

• Paid Members

Im about 1 hour into the nearly 7 hour! yes 7 hours of DJ hyde interview.

Im really enjoying it, once you get past his B/S hardman gimmick he more has lots and lots of stories from the indys.

I dont know how the rest will turn out but i will report back when im done in a few days

Disc 1

Well i got though the first disc last night and it really is a mixed bag, its more or less a time line of CZW from DJs time in training all the way to present lot of backstage stuff, heat, ribs, ect

However its not without DJ being a cock.

Its your standard affair about how much he can drink and how hard he is. Best bit when he goes off on one about he could kill you with one punch, he then gets more angry and starts going on about dropping a knee into your face forcing your nose bone into your brain. Not content with that he seems to get more upset and says he can break your leg with one kick as he is "trained" while saying fuck every other word.

Disc 2

More of the same DJ talking about CZW and bullshitting about how he helped Sami get to WWE. Then the big change to buying czw comes in. DJ more or less morgaged his 86 year old nans house to buy it! He talks about his family allowing him to run TOD on the farm ect

The guy doing the interview lets DJ talk about all the ins and outs of deal, then calls him a liar and reads back Zandigs take on things. The interesting bit is about the blood tests that happen for the death match workers, i had no idea they even bothered.

Edited by quote the raven

The Aj Styles Highspots shoot is available from the usual sources now I see, just found an episode of The Kevin Steen Show with Chris Hero as well which I'm assuming is new. I think the only episode of that I've caught was the Jay Lethal one but that was cracking so hoping this is as good

Edited by Kamaras-Tash

Just finished watching the Stevie Richards Shoot which was a great 4 hours spent. I've never thought about it before but he's been everywhere ECW, WCW, WWE and TNA. I couldn't help but love the guy throughout it. He comes across as a sensible and well spoken bloke. I did like how he didn't give a shit about saying what he wanted about Triple H who from Stevie's perspective came across as a right bellend. There's some mention from Stevie that The Office doesn't bother watching the C-Shows and that would explain from the past and how we as fans are made to feel about them. The part Stevie mentioned about his pay in TNA was rather shocking regarding the pay as he is somebody and was bought in by Terry Taylor, and yet he still couldn't make ends meet with his wage, I'd dread to think what the likes of Sam Shaw and Zema Ion are on. Dixie also came across a right bellend. The part describing where his catchphrase "You show me, you'll see!" came from was interesting as this was what he said to his trainer (forgot the blokes name) who told Stevie that he would never amount to anything in the business.

Great shoot, great guy and great wrestler. It's a shame the bloke did so little in a 23 year career.