THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
It's Friday Night, by now he'll be sipping on some of Cymru's finest.

He's probably smashing a pint or two as well.

I'm surprised you're not there with him, or more specifically, sucking his cock in person.

You see, Family Guy PMSL, no matter how much you want to be like the pCc, you'll always be known now as something of a gimmick poster. A poster who changed gimmicks because he was getting sick of people thinking he was a mong. Only you created a new identity, started agreeing with your own posts in different monikers, were found out by the mods and then were made to look like an even bigger mong in retrospect.

That's not a jab at those associated with the pCc either, for actually most of them are good posters. But surely anyone going to such lengths as FGPMSL to reinvent himself on the internet is cringeworthy?

That's pretty sad, even by his standards. Happ never got that most of the people he was "debating" with weren't left wing at all, they just weren't idiots.

So if Happ signed up as babylon

There's nothing to prove that.

Would seem rather likely though, no? Who signs up to a wrestling forum to jump into the off topic thread and post about it's scarily left wing bias?

• Paid Members
I am just curious about what happens when you get banned. I know you can't post but can you still view the fourm? or are you blocked out from it all together?

You can read it un-logged in, just as you can while suspended, I'm sure.

Don't even think about getting banned. I'm not making my own fucking coffee.

• Paid Members
How did pCc#1 lackey manage to get their name changed? As he/she joined 4 years ago and isn't a paid member. Did I miss another name-change thread?

I made a bet with Air Raid which turns out wasn't a good idea. I said The Miz would go over clean at Wrestlemania and he didn't the mods did the rest. Now I carry the bags and go to costa a lot. So basically the moral of the whole thing is Don't back your name on a wrestlemania moment and don't post weird shit on Gladstones comment things and don't bet with Air-Raid all these things go against you. Air-Raid did put his name on the line as well so the bet was all fair.

• Paid Members
How did pCc#1 lackey manage to get their name changed? As he/she joined 4 years ago and isn't a paid member. Did I miss another name-change thread?

I made a bet with Air Raid which turns out wasn't a good idea. I said The Miz would go over clean at Wrestlemania and he didn't the mods did the rest. Now I carry the bags and go to costa a lot. So basically the moral of the whole thing is Don't back your name on a wrestlemania moment and don't post weird shit on Gladstones comment things and don't bet with Air-Raid all these things go against you. Air-Raid did put his name on the line as well so the bet was all fair.

Aha, now this sounds familiar. What was your name before again?