THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
I'm sure some of you do, but i'm not sure who. Who here creates/designs/hosts websites?

I do. Not for a living, but I know what I'm doing with them and host a couple.

I believe Khemical does, if he still posts here.

Whatever gave you that idea? ;)

Khemical posts here but he's changed his name to YourFightSite. His advice would probably be better than mine, since he probably is better versed, whereas I only know a couple of content-management systems out of the plethora available.

• Moderators
I'm sure some of you do, but i'm not sure who. Who here creates/designs/hosts websites?

I do. Not for a living, but I know what I'm doing with them and host a couple.

I believe Khemical does, if he still posts here.

Whatever gave you that idea? ;)

Khemical posts here but he's changed his name to YourFightSite. His advice would probably be better than mine, since he probably is better versed, whereas I only know a couple of content-management systems out of the plethora available.

Elegia / Au does, and he's a really good guy and not a dickhead like Khemical. He doesn't come on here too often though, but I would recommend hitting him up on twitter. He will at the very least give you good advice/a starting point.

• Moderators
genuine question for Neil, why did you shut my thread? did i break a rule? if i did it was unintentional and i apologise.

Nah yours was fine. Someone immediately started in after I posted what I did.