THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Here's an idea. What if we had seperate threads for the main shows (UFC PPVs and FOX shows) but had one big Fight Night thread for everything else (FX, FUEL events). We could just bump that thread when Fight Night is close like we do in the Strikeforce one. That would cut down on new UFC threads at least.

Just a thought.

Considering we only appear to have one thread for EVERYTHING TNA related, the second biggest pro wrestling organisation, I'd say a combined MMA thread for anything not strictly a UFC PPV sounds reasonable.

• Paid Members
Here's an idea. What if we had seperate threads for the main shows (UFC PPVs and FOX shows) but had one big Fight Night thread for everything else (FX, FUEL events). We could just bump that thread when Fight Night is close like we do in the Strikeforce one. That would cut down on new UFC threads at least.

Just a thought.

I think that's a sound idea for starters.

• Paid Members
If wandshogun gets banned I'm defecting to OTTER.

Is there any traffic at all on there these days? I remember it got very slightly active during one of the multi day meltdowns we had one here, but can

• Paid Members

Just throwing this out there...

The original UKFF Soccer Manager league was a bit of a disaster from the start because of they way I set it up. People who picked the big teams off the bat started with much better squads and bank balances, and it was pretty unfair. I was thinking of starting another league just using lower league teams. There'd be no monopolising of the top players and a much more level playing field across the board.

Would anyone be interested?

Just throwing this out there...

The original UKFF Soccer Manager league was a bit of a disaster from the start because of they way I set it up. People who picked the big teams off the bat started with much better squads and bank balances, and it was pretty unfair. I was thinking of starting another league just using lower league teams. There'd be no monopolising of the top players and a much more level playing field across the board.

Would anyone be interested?

Sounds interesting, What does it involve?

• Paid Members

Soccer Manager

The original thread

SoccerManager.com is free of charge. You manage your team using your web browser. Matches are played at least twice a week.

You can log on at any time to check the status of your squad, check results and fixtures, make player transfers or just have a chat with the rapidly expanding SoccerManager.com community."

Massive multi-player online soccer management game allows you and thousands more to engage in an interactive online soccer world. Similar to the traditional paper based play-by-mail and PC games, but with all the advantages that playing online can bring!

Over 1,500 professional clubs and over 40,000 real life players all with accurate statistics, SoccerManager.com provides you with a huge soccer gaming world to interact in.

Player ratings are continually reviewed and updated based upon their real life form by our dedicated SoccerManager.com research team. A major part of the game is to find the stars of the future and purchase them in your gaming world before your rival managers do!

Monitor your clubs budget with detailed weekly financial statements for all your clubs incomings and outgoings.

Masses of formations, playing styles, tactical options, Substitution choices, allowing you to micro manage your teams match day tactics.

Sophisticated transfer market allowing you to negotiate complex deals, loans, as well as the ability to buy all players within the gaming world.

Detailed match reports and minute by minute match commentary giving you detailed descriptions and information on how your team performed in all their matches.

Watch live match and game world scores On match days for every club you manage.

Huge amount of player statistics for all your players, from goals scored, assists, number of yellow/red cards, their average playing performance, morale, condition and many, many more.

Join your friends In the same league, and build up your SoccerManager.com friends network to see how their teams are doing.

Maybe I should have put this request in one of the football threads.

Edited by Silky Kisser