THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Getting these Cloudflare things again. Are these instances actually being noted by Moo or anyone or would we be better off not reporting them any more and spending the 30 seconds or so it takes to type the complaint on wanking or something instead?

Getting these Cloudflare things again. Are these instances actually being noted by Moo or anyone or would we be better off not reporting them any more and spending the 30 seconds or so it takes to type the complaint on wanking or something instead?

This^ Im getting everything from DNS errors, through to UKFF not available every 3rd or so click

Page 79 of the punk/rock/metal thread is giving me the 'the this site contains malware' warnings in chrome and not letting me see it. Generally this is because someone has a dodgy link in their sig, I believe. Anyone know who the culprit is?

Some new members seem to have disappeared after an initial post or two that didnt result in meltdown. The Brain for example? Has there been a mass banning spree or something?