THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Why would you think it was Rosegarden? It was nothing like him!

A recently departed poster who was able to construct sentences properly and use punctuation. Unlike you, I don't forensically examine new poster's efforts and compare it with my UKFF poster database for linguistic markers, phrase commonalities and geographical bias. I just guessed.

• Paid Members

His crime is he's Super Cena.

It obviously wasn't Rosegarden. It didn't take in-depth detective work to see that, he was sussed out by several members after just a few posts. The try-hard on-topic threads and lack of gags made it obvious enough.

• Paid Members
It actually crossed my mind that it may have been Rosey, just because he seemed to already know a bit about this community, rather than anything else content based. I take it Screen Up was a banned member then if he returned with that account? What was his crime?

Pretty sure Super Cena (at least under that username) also asked for his account to be disabled.

Where's Woy?

I've been enjoying his Beach Diaries on his blog for the most part, but his latest stuff about finding 5p almost worries me that he's due for a Benoit any day now. If he's penniless, he might as well be penniless on here with loads of mongs posting thick shit to make him feel better about himself.