THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Speaking of pinned topics, why is that one about the online wrestling magazine pinned in on-topic? It hasn't been updated in months.

He updates the last post and the title with the newest issue. Last update was last month, new one should be out soon.

• Awards Moderator
Didn't even manage to get my choices in for that as it fell off the front page so quickly I just forgot.

We must be using different forum views then because it's been on the front page of Off Topic for the last two weeks for me!

I should point out that I'm quite happy with the thread not being pinned, but I'm touched that Gladstone would offer his 67p. He's a heartwarming fellow.

• Paid Members
Didn't even manage to get my choices in for that as it fell off the front page so quickly I just forgot.

We must be using different forum views then because it's been on the front page of Off Topic for the last two weeks for me!

I should point out that I'm quite happy with the thread not being pinned, but I'm touched that Gladstone would offer his 67p. He's a heartwarming fellow.

That may well be the case. It was disappointing none the less.

Still, look forward to the list.

• Paid Members

Earlier today a silver zafira driving alongside me on the M1 beebed me and took a pic of me, whilst I was talking on my mobile. Have I been done by the old bill? Wasn't a police car. What do you get for this offence- a fine and 3 points?

• Paid Members
Earlier today a silver zafira driving alongside me on the M1 beebed me and took a pic of me, whilst I was talking on my mobile. Have I been done by the old bill? Wasn't a police car. What do you get for this offence- a fine and 3 points?

Neil's gon' fuck you up.

• Paid Members

For posting it in here the offence is.....

The-Banhammer.jpg

Try posting it in here

Nothing will probably happen anyway they cannot have got a good enough picture of you.