Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 23, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted November 23, 2010 Iron Maiden & Sikth members form supergroup.... It Quote
Twatters Posted November 23, 2010 Posted November 23, 2010 Iron Maiden & Sikth members form supergroup.... It Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 23, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted November 23, 2010 Vacant Stare were really underrated, they started out as a proper nu-metal type affair, fast and heavy with the rap-type vocals but they progressed into something far more interesting, the album they put out is really good, it's got a mix of the older rap-metal they used to do melded with the more progressive stuff they did. I still listen to it now. pick it up for 1p used over on the amazon market place Quote
steve rayson Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 So whose thinking of going to Manowar in O2 Academy in Birmingham? Quote
KingOfMetal Posted January 10, 2011 Posted January 10, 2011 So whose thinking of going to Manowar in O2 Academy in Birmingham? Manowar can eat my arse if they think I'm forking out Quote
Paid Members eugenespeed Posted January 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2011 Looking forward to Hellbastard's UK tour in April. Love a bit of Crust. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 13, 2011 Author Paid Members Posted January 13, 2011 anyone heard Times of Grace yet? ive heard the track that came on the free cd that came with Metal Hammer, it was pretty good but as expected. If anyone preffered Jesse Leech singing for Killswitch Engage you're probably gonna love it, but i was expecting something a little different. I'll still get the album when i can. Quote
Mock-The-Cross Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 anyone heard Times of Grace yet? ive heard the track that came on the free cd that came with Metal Hammer, it was pretty good but as expected. If anyone preffered Jesse Leech singing for Killswitch Engage you're probably gonna love it, but i was expecting something a little different. I'll still get the album when i can. Wasn't he the guy from Glassjaw? They were all right likes. But KSE I never got at all, metalcore-meh, mind you I'm biased. Quote
David Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 Right folks, I'm looking for advice for some of our London metal fans. I'm heading to Sonisphere this year, but the other half refuses to camp out at the event, saying the toilets etc will be too much to stomach. This leaves me needing a very basic, cheap hotel. Problem is, most of the hotels in Stevenage have been hired by the event organisers and are being rented as part of the Rock Royalty deal. Is there anywhere nearby (within a short train/bus journey) that could be the answer to my problems? Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 18, 2011 Moderators Posted January 18, 2011 Just a quick other Sonisphere-related question if anyone who has been before might be able to tell me - what month have day tickets gone on sale in previous years? Quote
drew187 Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 Last year I think it was 1 or 2 months beforehand. Although Sonispheres camping capacity is just under its arena capacity so if the camping sells out there wont be any day tickets. Also if you are planning on going on the Friday for the Big 4 sonisphere have said they probably wont be doing day tickets for the friday at all Quote
David Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 Last year I think it was 1 or 2 months beforehand. It was May I think. Yeah, I'd doubt that they'll do single day tickets for Friday. Quote
David Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 Grab a tent and go to the whole festival. It'll be brilliant. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.