Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Lloyd Grossman is ace. Caught the New Forbidden in 2013 and 2014 at Glastonbury. Missed them this year. Kin d of odd seeign him up there playing bass, but it's all good fun and a fun start to the festival.

  • Paid Members
Posted

weirdly i've never seen Paradise Lost. I've only really started to get into them recently but they are kind of the band id have thought id have come across at least once over the years. I likes the new album.

 

off to see Agnostic Front tonight :)

  • Paid Members
Posted

Try Tshirt graveyard. I dont know the address but google should hook you up. Its a place where some established tshirt company sells all its old stock off for £5 a shirt.

Posted

Try Tshirt graveyard. I dont know the address but google should hook you up. Its a place where some established tshirt company sells all its old stock off for £5 a shirt.

Struggling to find it unless I'm being blind! Cheers though mate.

Posted

So.. Songkick had Download in Korn and Maiden's upcoming gigs. Has since been removed. While not a huge shock on either front, i still thought it was worth a mention. Maiden are apparently playing the Friday. While Korn are apparently doing the Saturday. I expect Korn to either subheadline or headline the 2nd stage with the full play though of 'Korn' gimmick they're doing right now. With Sabbath strongly rumoured to be doing the festival also for their final UK festival appearance ever. It's looking like here's only one headline slot left. Purely speculation of course, but seems pretty much on the money.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Looks like I've somehow found myself going to a Bullet For My Valentine gig on Saturday. Are they any good? Can't believe "Ahh I saw they were headlining a stage at Download" was taken as a "Yes, I'd like to go to this gig. Can you get me a ticket, please?" Ha!

  • Paid Members
Posted

Not seen em in over 10 years, i imagine they are a pretty slick live band though. The crowd will likely lose their shit.

 

Im not a fan so much, but i follow their progress. Who's playing with them?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...