The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

that's just appeared online, first Slayer tune to record featuring the new line up. The band apparently are using unused Hanneman riffs for the album, no idea if anything of his features on this track, but it's very much a business as usual sounding Slayer tune.

that's just appeared online, first Slayer tune to record featuring the new line up. The band apparently are using unused Hanneman riffs for the album, no idea if anything of his features on this track, but it's very much a business as usual sounding Slayer tune.

Just got that as well, pretty fucking decent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Glenn Danzig suing Jerry Only over Misfits merchandise money

Guess we'll never get the reunion now, this sucks as I love both these guys and they should be able to enjoy their legacy instead of fighting over it. Jerry Only could be in shit if Danzig wins this case and he suddenly has to fork over tens of thousands of dollars.

• Paid Members

deathcore's a weird little sub-genre of metal, it's got a massive following but outside of that it's frowned upon, it's likfor what it's worth i actually kinda like the new Emmure album, i gave it a whirl not knowing what to expect and i quite like it.

Anyone seen the video's of people playing deathcore and taking the piss out of how easy it is? :laugh:

• Paid Members
Check out this song, featuring ex thin lizzy members, personally, i love it!

ahh man, Black Star Riders are headlining The Steelhouse Festival in my hometown in July (along with Europe, Sebastian Bach and The Answer) and im away that weekend for my friends wedding...bad fucking timing :(