Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

Apparently CNN have reported that NASA are due to make an announcement on UFO contact imminently, not seen the news myself but wonder if anyone can clarify on the apparent announcement?

You're an idiot.

Straight to the point and very accurate. A genuine lol when I saw this.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does the UKFF believe is the most prized goal in wrestling today? What is the ultimate goal? Here's the main ones I can think of:

WWE title reign

World heavyweight title reign

TNA world title reign

Win Royal Rumble

Main event Wrestlemania (and win)

Have match of the year

Have Meltzer give you ***** ~!!1!

Ending Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak.

I would have thought the most prized goal was being able to live past 40 years old.

Class.

Ha! Great find with that vid. That is absolutely brilliant, the way that's presented is an awesome WWE vignette waiting to happen for the mentally unstable, does what the voices in his head tell him to character he has.

Shit, I'd love a series of vignettes like that following Randy being put on the shelf by someone like Miz...or better yet, Nexus. After his recovery we see Orton visiting the gun shop, buying some of those badboys 'Yeah, they oughta do the trick'. Then the following week we see him at home having a little target practice with dummies wearing Nexus shirts and with the rookies faces on them. Randy makes out like he's aiming for them but they just so happen to be next to cars and shit and he aims at them, just blowing shit up in big WWE style explosions because he's a fucking mentalist. 'Yeah, that oughta do the trick (seriously that's got catchphrase and merchandising dream all over it)'. Then he turns up on Raw a couple of weeks later in the middle of a Nexus mauling of someone with a great big, fuckoff rocket launcher or something.

Ok, last bits definitely too far. All totally ridiculous but, I'd probably love that stupid shit.

• Paid Members
Whatswrong with ring of honor?

The name of the company for a start, it's fucking queer, doesn't help when you give show's names like "Stiffy Enemy's" as well

The perverted fans that sit there with their stopwatches giving things star ratings, "oooh look how clever we are, we're not stupid enough to like Vinces product anymore", but not only do these fat speccy fucking cunt's act all superior, they have the fucking cheek to act like WWE's missing out by not following ROH's business model, "oooh ROH vs CZW, now THAT'S a real invasion angle!!!" or "Toshiba Morishima, you'd never see WWE use him right" of course WWE wouldn't "use him right" he looks like a fat baby girl.

The roster. Completely devoid of charisma, and full of the exact same "no gimmick needed I'll let my wrestling do the talking" character's. And at least 70% look like severe gimps that I'm pretty sure i could kick fuck out of, at the same time.

The matches, you either have the undercard style of Backflip til you get sick, or the main event style of 6 hour time limit draw, with every version and counter version of the hammerlock to wristlock you can imagine. Occasionally they'll bring over a "big name import" that will draw an extra 7 sex offender's to whatever shithole they're running, while the audience throws scarves into the ring, and a little squirt of defective semen seeps through their Incredible Hulk y-fronts.

The look of the show, held in some pub cellar, with lighting that makes my living room look like MSG, and the sound effects of "generic rock 101" blaring through the speakers every time someone makes an entrance, and the fattie's in attendance singing along to the entrances " Look at me mum I'm hitting the guardrail to the tune of the Final Countdown, I'm F'n hardcore", It fucking makes me sick.

And they were created by a paedo, not a "workrate=paedo lolz" either, but an actual gay "I wanna meet up with this underage lad, and beef him" paedophile, I think that says it all.

Even if you like ROH, that is completely superb. And mostly spot on too.

Whatswrong with ring of honor?

The name of the company for a start, it's fucking queer, doesn't help when you give show's names like "Stiffy Enemy's" as well

The perverted fans that sit there with their stopwatches giving things star ratings, "oooh look how clever we are, we're not stupid enough to like Vinces product anymore", but not only do these fat speccy fucking cunt's act all superior, they have the fucking cheek to act like WWE's missing out by not following ROH's business model, "oooh ROH vs CZW, now THAT'S a real invasion angle!!!" or "Toshiba Morishima, you'd never see WWE use him right" of course WWE wouldn't "use him right" he looks like a fat baby girl.

The roster. Completely devoid of charisma, and full of the exact same "no gimmick needed I'll let my wrestling do the talking" character's. And at least 70% look like severe gimps that I'm pretty sure i could kick fuck out of, at the same time.

The matches, you either have the undercard style of Backflip til you get sick, or the main event style of 6 hour time limit draw, with every version and counter version of the hammerlock to wristlock you can imagine. Occasionally they'll bring over a "big name import" that will draw an extra 7 sex offender's to whatever shithole they're running, while the audience throws scarves into the ring, and a little squirt of defective semen seeps through their Incredible Hulk y-fronts.

The look of the show, held in some pub cellar, with lighting that makes my living room look like MSG, and the sound effects of "generic rock 101" blaring through the speakers every time someone makes an entrance, and the fattie's in attendance singing along to the entrances " Look at me mum I'm hitting the guardrail to the tune of the Final Countdown, I'm F'n hardcore", It fucking makes me sick.

And they were created by a paedo, not a "workrate=paedo lolz" either, but an actual gay "I wanna meet up with this underage lad, and beef him" paedophile, I think that says it all.

Even if you like ROH, that is completely superb. And mostly spot on too.

Yeah i'll second that. Very good little rant.

I will third the ROH rant post. Pure brilliance.

Cleetus' finest hour. I just hope he doesn't get banned for not liking ROH.

It was just another swear word filled rant full of boring cliches and insults about a product he obviously never watches.

I don't even watch Ring of honor anymore so i couldn't care less what people say so maybe it's my age but i just found it boring and childish.

• Moderators
The highlight of the thread for me is the revelation that mere days after his WrestleMania disaster, Tommyboi was trying to arrange another PPV party, this time with TNA. And even though his WM party fell apart with a simple Sky box, he proposed he'd be able to orchestrate a special private TNA-to-Glasgow-pub, high-quality streamcast! I'd imagine the Extreme Sports channel would've laughed rather than threaten legal action.

This certainly raised a giggle.

Archived