Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

Enjoyed it so much you tried to make a similar joke in tribute with your princess di post, huh? Your joke sucks, and I thought it was like a worse version of that one. Seeing that you have directly copied it right after reading it makes it even worse.

I know people who do exactly this in real life, and I bet you do it too.. Like when there's a bunch of you there, and someone tells a joke and it gets a good laugh and then you say something that's different words, but pretty much the same joke. Like, if it was funny it would be funny for the same reasons. But it's not funny. It's proper shit.

there you go, ive got rid of the crappy joke in favour of an actual reply

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Rockwell nailed it in one. He's just an unfunny dweeby voiced geek.

Here's some of his standup for you who think i'm exaggerating on the "unfunny" aspect.

Now imagine that punchline playing every time you die and you have what I did in Ratatouille.

• Moderators

The only decent reads anywhere on the board thus far this month were the BBW thing, and that thing about being "Lacking in potatoes" in the Hiro Nakamura thread. So one of those two. Otherwise it's been a dry one.

Actually, Corey's post about putting knobs on drawings was a chortler, so add that as well.

• Paid Members
But oaktree500, are you seriously asking for relationship advice on a wrestling forum? You only have to go to the Valentines day thread to see that pretty much everyone on here cries themselves to sleep at night for being a virgin at 27.

Archived