UKFF White Noise Award 2009

tiger_rick

Who says nowt?  

209 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Also:

As said before as well, any whining over being nominated or doing the "VOTE ME FOR LOL" stuff will be suspended until voting is over.

No one has done it yet, but you're getting a little bit close to it here. It's just a forum innit.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
I'll do more, just for you Sicky.

EDIT: Like Michael Jackson dying? Or Jeff Hardy in TNA? Etc Sory thatI may want to share that sort of info.

No, more like "Would Sly have hade a good wrestler?"

• Paid Members
Think if I win this stupid award I may think about stopping to post on the UKFF. :(:(:(:( Sigh.

Do you want people to make you a landslide winner? Because that's the best way of going about it a post like that.

• Moderators
Think if I win this stupid award I may think about stopping to post on the UKFF. :(:(:(:( Sigh.

Most obvious and rubbish attempt at reverse psychology ever.

"Don't vote for me, guys! :("

I see you have a sig too, you must really want this. Some fucknut does this every year.

Edited by Woyzeck

• Paid Members

^^ Done.

I could've voted for several of them, but the fact that Fitch is a white-noiser added to his sig here and apparent strop in this thread and another in Paid Members means that I'm happy to give Dimebar Duane and steven1977uk2002 a break.

• Paid Members

Was Fitch the one who, it was insinuated, nicked some money from a charity show or something?

Its a bit before my time here, If it wasn't him who was it. I looked in Gold and somethings implied in some "I'm off in a huff" thread of his in there.

Edited by Tommy!

As much as I was tempted to vote for CW Mark in this poll, even him and his mate's ploy to dupe me into ringing a limo rental company a week or so ago couldn't change my mind from voting for Duane.

The guy is so beige.

Posts like this make me wonder why he bothers sometimes;

I took a wander down to the Lib Dem conference today to have a look at the fringe events and what not. Got into the climate conference hotel just as it was all over and Nick Clegg's speech started in the BIC. Saw it on telly chatting to an dear about the climate and stuff over a coffee and fair trade cookie :)

As much as I was tempted to vote for CW Mark in this poll, even him and his mate's ploy to dupe me into ringing a limo rental company a week or so ago couldn't change my mind from voting for Duane.

The guy is so beige.

Posts like this make me wonder why he bothers sometimes;

I took a wander down to the Lib Dem conference today to have a look at the fringe events and what not. Got into the climate conference hotel just as it was all over and Nick Clegg's speech started in the BIC. Saw it on telly chatting to an dear about the climate and stuff over a coffee and fair trade cookie :)

Please elaborate...

Please elaborate...

Basically, CW's little pal EnigmaTapes had started a facebook group to "hate" some UK wrestler.

I questioned the need for said group, and he challenged me to ring him up for a confrontation, only to provide me with the number to a limo rental place in Kent.

The whole sorry episode can be found here.