UKFF White Noise Award 2009

tiger_rick

Who says nowt?  

209 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please elaborate...

Basically, CW's little pal EnigmaTapes had started a facebook group to "hate" some UK wrestler.

I questioned the need for said group, and he challenged me to ring him up for a confrontation, only to provide me with the number to a limo rental place in Kent.

The whole sorry episode can be found here.

That thread was the worst thing I've ever read, you all deserved the punishment you got at the end.

I nominate that thread for the Chris Benoit 'Most horrific thing to ever happen to the UKFF' Award.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thread was the worst thing I've ever read, you all deserved the punishment you got at the end.

Yeah, the week-long suspension over the festive period was a real killer.

I don't think it really had anything to do with how harsh (or not in your case apparently) the punishment was, just that you deserved it.

I don't think it really had anything to do with how harsh (or not in your case apparently) the punishment was, just that you deserved it.

It was a shitty thread which helped to kill a slow afternoon.

If you think it merited a good few members getting suspended, then that's your call.

Coincidentally, I notice that one of the main instigators was "unbanned" for entertaining one of the mods.

That was almost as pathetic as the thread itself.

It was a shitty thread which helped to kill a slow afternoon.

If you think it merited a good few members getting suspended, then that's your call.

Coincidentally, I notice that one of the main instigators was "unbanned" for entertaining one of the mods.

That was almost as pathetic as the thread itself.

I didn't see anyone I'd call a 'good member' getting banned there. You should have just done what I'm going to do now, and ignored the stupid cunt.

I didn't see anyone I'd call a 'good member' getting banned there. You should have just done what I'm going to do now, and ignored the stupid cunt.

I never said that any "good members" got banned or suspended did I?

Hopefully the next time you try to be a smart arse it won't be you who looks like a "stupid cunt" ;)

Anyway, onwards & upwards and all that.

As much as I was tempted to vote for CW Mark in this poll, even him and his mate's ploy to dupe me into ringing a limo rental company a week or so ago couldn't change my mind from voting for Duane.

The guy is so beige.

Posts like this make me wonder why he bothers sometimes;

I took a wander down to the Lib Dem conference today to have a look at the fringe events and what not. Got into the climate conference hotel just as it was all over and Nick Clegg's speech started in the BIC. Saw it on telly chatting to an dear about the climate and stuff over a coffee and fair trade cookie :)

I remember you commenting on that post. I thought it might amuse someone out there.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

That really frustrates me too. For example:

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=115705...30&start=30

I actually really like the guy, so didn't vote for him here, but the constant ducking out of topics is frustrating. Thank God for Woyzeck and his Fortean side, that's what I say.

Sorry for the frustration caused. I decided to reply upon seeing your post here, couldn't leave you hanging like that could I eh?

Edited by Dynamite Duane