Vintage Bintage

Keeno

• Paid Members

Leslie Joseph - 63:

leslie_joseph.jpg

Been wanting to slam in it into this bitch, since she was banging business men and rich folk as the street's resident slapper in Birds of a Feather. She was also in a wrestling-based shit-com with Brian Golver, who had famous comedy bouts with Les Kellet. As Glover once shouted "COME ON LES!" in a match with Sir Kellet, I echo the sentements with my yerning to "CUM ON LES" Joseph.

Viv Hope - 55 (the real age of the actress - unsure of her kayfabed age):

3196997380_24940a31f8.jpg

Look at the legs and you'll get my reasoning. As V-Bints go, she's up there with them in my opinion.

Heather Mills - 41 (although her left leg has only just turned 16):

heather-mills-2-legs-301x400.jpg

The complete opposite to the "Viv" reason. Sure the wooden leg is a bit of a put-off, but if you can get past that, she isn't to bad. Sir Paul didn't think so until she tried to bleed him dry and I trust the judgement of a Beatle.

Bev Callard - a shoot 52

Liz%20McDonald%20boobs%20out.jpg

No explination needed. We'd all have it. It's Liz. She pulls pints and sucks cock. That was what she did in the early 90s and that's what she does in the later part of this century's first decade. It's what she is. Well done to her.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart