DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Moderators

I watched the Transporter because, after loving Crank, I saw Statham in an interview saying it was his best film. I was disappointed. I really don't care for car chases too much though, so I probably should have seen that coming.

I've not seen The Bank Job... I should check that out sometime.

• Paid Members

Deffo check out The Bank Job. It's not an action film more a thriller, I didn't know it was a true story either until I saw it which was an eye opener, a strong 4 star flick IMO. It was on Film4's cycle of movies for a while so keep an eye out for it.

I watched the Transporter because, after loving Crank, I saw Statham in an interview saying it was his best film. I was disappointed. I really don't care for car chases too much though, so I probably should have seen that coming.

I've not seen The Bank Job... I should check that out sometime.

Not to mention his shocking accent.

I did enjoy The Bank Job, and Snatch is just brilliant. But neither are because of Statham, they're just good films to watch. Same as Lock, Stock I suppose.

• Moderators
Top 20 movies of 2011 - Part 1

So what are people thinking for the best of the year? I had to stretch my regular Top 10 to a Top 20 because there was so much stuff I absolutely loved this year.

To follow this up, the first half of my Top 20 is now up.

To complete this trifecta of shills, here's the final Top 10.

I think I got carried away, because all three parts came to 12,500 words. I bloody loves cinema, me.

• Paid Members
Didn't see it. Spy movies in general leave me a bit cold.

I've been sitting here for the last 5 minutes contemplating whether to post a :laugh: or not as I'm not sure if this was intentional or not. Hmm. Okay.

:laugh:

• Moderators
Didn't see it. Spy movies in general leave me a bit cold.

I've been sitting here for the last 5 minutes contemplating whether to post a :laugh: or not as I'm not sure if this was intentional or not. Hmm. Okay.

:laugh:

What's the whoosh here? I know it's not MI 2 or anything, but cold war intrigue, double agents and whatnot are my achilles heel of cinema/TV. That kind of stuff just doesn't interest me at all.