DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

Spain are doing some particularly amazing horror and suspense stuff right now, but have been pumping out good stuff in that genre for many years now, relatively unnoticed.

I've recorded that weird-ass Italian film about a family that keeps its children isolated on a farm from the rest of the world, and shit. Can't remember the name, but it was on tv a couple of days ago.

I'm aware this post isn't going as well as I'd planned, as I've not even watched it yet and have nothing of interest to say about it.

Dogtooth, that's it. Too many years as a stoner, my memory is completely fucked.

Anyway, it's a foreign film so I'm anticipating lesbian sex and/or underage girls.

Dogtooth, that's it. Too many years as a stoner, my memory is completely fucked.

Anyway, it's a foreign film so I'm anticipating lesbian sex and/or underage girls.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Incest

Dogtooth looks kind of like a rural Bad Boy Bubby, which can never be a bad thing.

You can kind of compare the first half an hour up untill Bubby gets out. Very different overal though.

• Paid Members

Now I know that I'm going home in a hurry tonight (the superintendent roach sprayed the entire building, and instead of going birthday shopping for the wife, I've got to go home and make sure that the cat doesn't get gassed), I'm going to break out something nasty - I'm thinking Emmanuelle in America or A Climax of Blue Power.