Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

At this point, all we know is that Sid's official MySpace is claiming that Sid's headed to TNA. That's it. Nothing has been confirmed or denied at this point.

Thanks for that.

I'm trying to avoid the wrestling sites until I see the TNA PPV tomorrow night.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its a shoe in that Sid will arrive in TNA, its certainly the organisation with the most happening and most "whose gonna sign" vibe which makes it more exciting. WWE at the mo is staler that decade old bread.

I dont think it'll be long before we have:

Waltman

Hall

Vicious

and Possibly even Goldberg in!

Gotta admit it as well, i wouldnt be surprised if TNA is courting Warrior was as well.

• Paid Members
i wouldnt be surprised if TNA is courting Warrior was as well.

I cant see it happening. WWE's courting Warrior at the moment. Apparently, when Warrior lost his little suit against them a few months back and was told by the court to pay the WWE's legal costs, they broke bread with The Ultimate Hellwig, by paying for there own costs. That apparently made him happy, so he hates McMahon less than he did. I can see Warrior turning up in WWE for a feud with Batista or something and the HOF. In my wet dreams of course. I hope he's growing his hair, though.

Sid vs. X-Pac? Sounds good. Did they ever have that match in the WWF or in wCw?

I believe they had a little program in 1995, just before the Kid turned on Razor Ramon and started teaming with the big man.

• Paid Members
I can see Warrior turning up in WWE for a feud with Batista or something and the HOF. In my wet dreams of course. I hope he's growing his hair, though.

Nah. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: he's Jim, he'll wig.

If Sid signs for WWE or TNA in the near future do you guys think he will still appear at the Wrestleslam 3 UK fan convention this January 2010? I certainly hope so for the fans sake who paid to see him. I guess its a big opportunity for Sid if honoured a contract with either of the big 2, but even so I hope to see him at Wrestleslam, especially as we have a vendors stall their and have just obtained a load of rare Sid WWF world champion promo photos :laugh: .

Chris,

www.retrowrestling.com

Sid WWF promo photo

I cant see it happening. WWE's courting Warrior at the moment. Apparently, when Warrior lost his little suit against them a few months back and was told by the court to pay the WWE's legal costs, they broke bread with The Ultimate Hellwig, by paying for there own costs. That apparently made him happy, so he hates McMahon less than he did. I can see Warrior turning up in WWE for a feud with Batista or something and the HOF. In my wet dreams of course. I hope he's growing his hair, though.

My guess is that WWE want him in for the Hall Of Fame.

I seriously doubt we'll see him take part in an actual wrestling match.

• Paid Members

My guess is that WWE want him in for the Hall Of Fame.

I seriously doubt we'll see him take part in an actual wrestling match.

Look at the big hoo-harr they had with Bret Hart. They announced on there website that they'd asked him to wrestle and then they built an angle which they referenced him in countless times in the build up to the WM22. WWE isnt just asking it's former stars to accept a plaque and hopefully sell a few DVD's. Vince would love the Warrior to increase the buyrate of this years Mania. Warrior even said last year, he wouldnt have minded wrestling Vince at a WrestleMania.

Kinda dig Scott's Tony Montana look, lol

whats scary is the big lad next to him is Sid jnr. He's luke 6'7" at 19. When he's fully grown and has a few years of lifting under his belt he's gonna be one big dude. from what ive seen though he wasnt blessed wiuth his dad's athletic ability (lol)

• Paid Members

Just listened to the latest Live Audio Wrestling show, and the hosts asked Dave Meltzer if it was true Sid was on his way in and he replied ... yes. Here's me thinking Sid was just begging on his MySpace account for a job. Apparently, he could be who Nash is talking about when he said "Hulk isn't coming alone". And so it begins. We now face to prospect of seeing Sid, Nash, Abyss and Lacey Von Erich using the devastating Choke Slam in matches. Get in.

Here's what looks to be a picture of the TNA canteen in a few months.

5612_130508102640_724157640_2206737_3075614_n.jpg

Archived