Have you ever met anyone famous?

• Paid Members
This may get the envy bug from one or two on the forum (I've read the unconventional hotties thread :p) but... Lorraine Kelly.

It was ages ago in Dundee. She was doing GMTV from there and got pissed in the Union either the same day or the weekend after (I drank/smoked a lot - it's hard to recall). It's hard to recall as it was years ago (and the stuff in brackets) but she was absolutly brilliant and handled her drink like a true Scot; in extreme doses.

Jammy Twat :laugh:

She could well have...

Reginald D Hunter

Stewart Lee

Justin Moorhouse

Jason Manford

Alan Carr

Mark Watson

Rhod Gilbert

Robin Ince

I've not met Stewart Lee or Rhod Gilbert.

the rest of 'em are quality though, Reg Hunter especially.

Robin Ince was allright for the 10 minutes I spoke to him.

This may get the envy bug from one or two on the forum (I've read the unconventional hotties thread :p) but... Lorraine Kelly.

It was ages ago in Dundee. She was doing GMTV from there and got pissed in the Union either the same day or the weekend after (I drank/smoked a lot - it's hard to recall). It's hard to recall as it was years ago (and the stuff in brackets) but she was absolutly brilliant and handled her drink like a true Scot; in extreme doses.

Jammy Twat :laugh:

She could well have...

Nah. She didn't attract any bears.

Ok heres mine

David Drainman from Disturbed, ran into him in the red light district in Amsterdam, he seemed okay but looked like he couldn't wait to get away from me, I'm putting it down to the fact I was on mushrooms at the time and my pupils were massive and I was chatting 100 miles an hour......in fact it might not even have been him!

Jordan - was in blockbusters and she was in there, short and looking a bit rough, this was before she even met Peter Andre, I was looking at Pitch Black and she stopped and told me it was rubbish, quite shocking, I just looked at her and like smiled not knowing what to say to the fact that Jordan started a conversation with me. she walked off and I rented Pitch Black.

Fearne Cotton - stuck up fucking bitch who wouldn't make eye contact with anyone except her friend even though she knew people were recognising her, this was in a shop.

Simon Yam - Hong kong movie star, great guy, friendly, humble and damm cool!

David Boreanaz - softly spoken, nice enough

I think thats it

• Paid Members
Jordan - was in blockbusters and she was in there, short and looking a bit rough, this was before she even met Peter Andre, I was looking at Pitch Black and she stopped and told me it was rubbish, quite shocking, I just looked at her and like smiled not knowing what to say to the fact that Jordan started a conversation with me. she walked off and I rented Pitch Black.

You should've taken her advice

When we went to WM19 and 20 we saw loads of wrestlers around the streets of Seattle and New York. Notable experiences were:

Chris Benoit was a wonderful gent. Even though he was with his wife and kids he took time to chat, sign and take pictures. Funny now thinking back.

Billy Kidman gave me evils after I took the piss out of Torrie Wilson being ill.

Spike Dudley was a moody twat who just walked off.

Hardcore Holly nearly got in a fight in Toys R Us after being asked to sign his own action figure.

Coachman - Fucking Legend!

Coachman - Fucking Legend!

I'll agree with that.

A group of us were coming out of the New York Hilton after a WrestleMania XX signing session, and he'd pulled up in his car. We asked him for a quick photo and he was more than happy to mug for the camera.

n697001390_2116909_6778.jpg

Terrorvision, Feeder, Raven, Gary Pallister, Matt Wilkinson, Tracy Smothers, Steve Pears, Alan Miller, Roderick Strong, some NOAH guys, Christian (jobber), Andy Kluz, some bloke who moved to Las Vegas to be a pro gambler then came back to England and became a scriptwriter on Hollyoaks, probably some others. Most aren't really 'famous' to any significant degree except maybe Gary Pallister and possibly Andy Kluz who's a sort of face-you-know-but-name-you-don't sort of bloke who does regional news, so if you're in the North East you probably see him on telly five nights a week. I met him at a Guisborough Town football game he was filming. Probably some others I've forgotten.

They were all pretty nice though Terrorvision seemed a bit disinterested until I engaged them a bit, Gary Pallister is sound as a pound, Steve Pears cracked a joke about my Ladbrokes pen (I was about 10 at the time) and Tracy Smothers is absolutely just the best. Christian...well, fuck Christian. Raven was miserable but I expected that. Ricky Marvin was a good laugh.

Fearne Cotton - stuck up fucking bitch who wouldn't make eye contact with anyone except her friend even though she knew people were recognising her, this was in a shop

I don't actually like Fearne Cotton but you think she's a stuck up fucking bitch because she didn't want to be bothered on a shopping trip with her friends? Cut the slag a break, eh? I mean, if she's doing a signing or somethign then alright but from the sounds of what you've written there, she was getting hassled by a few people while trying to go about her day.

Edited by Lee

I get to meet plenty through my work. Off the top of my head...

Nice guys/gals:-

- Bruce Campbell is awesome. Spent a few hours in his company and he is dry humoured, open to just about anything, but a total pro too.

- Eric Bana - I'm currently in Sydney, having just worked on the Star Trek world premiere and my colleague & I have been bumping into him all week. Really nice guy.

- Ditto Karl Urban.

- Bryan Singer

- Jet Li was unable to stop smiling.

- Chuck Palahniuk is tremendous fun. Funny, friendly and not at all what you'd expect, given his body of work.

- Zachary Quinto (Sylar/Spock) - Smart, witty, cool.

- Bill Nighy is your cool uncle. Held the door for me when I was laden down with heavy equipment.

- Dara O'Briain

- Amy Adams

Dickheads:-

- Kristin Scott-Thomas is a proper stuck-up cow.

- Steve Coogan is an insecure egomaniac and a nasty little twat to boot.

- Ewan McGregor is slimy and has the least sincere smile I've ever seen.