Have you ever met anyone famous?

Towers Of London:

Me and a friend were in the gym at the University of Lincoln, where Towers Of London were playing in the union bar that night (the massive rockstars that they are). We hit the sauna after our workout. After about 10 minutes, some short-arse comes in, and the conversation goes as follows:

TOL: Get out lads

KOM: Come again?

TOL: GET OUT. We want in here.

KOM: Well theres plenty of spaces, just sit down there.

TOL: on't make me get the manager.

KOM: Or Else? Your going to drag me out by the towel? We're going to have a fight in our flip-flops?

Towers Of London leave, and return 5 minutes later with managment

MANAGER: Is there a problem here gentlemen?

KOM: the only problem is that people opening the sauna door, and all the heat keeps going out.

MANAGER: These gentlemen tell me that you won't leave.

KOM: And where does it say I have to follow their commands? They've come in here telling us what to do, who do they think they are?

TOL: We're the Towers Of London, we're megastars

KOM: And all 'megastars' play the Univeristy Of Lincoln Student Union do they? I don't see the Rolling Stones in the list of upcoming attractions, now fuck off.

MANAGER: is there actually an issue here, or am I wasting my time

KOM: There are wasting yours and they are wasting mine sir.

TOL: AH FUCK YOU ALL! (Towers Of London storm off in a huff)

OLLIE: What the fuck just happened?

KOM: We just met a bunch of bell-ends

• Moderators

Is it too much to ask for a bit of context to these stories? It's all very well posting "yeah Dean Gaffney was a fucking cunt!" but for all we know, you could have been asking for an autograph while he was having a dump, or on the other hand, he might have been kicking you in the head as you tried to perform CPR on a stranger. Context plz.

• Moderators

Adam Rickett was on a Train from Crewe to London that I was on. He followed up pushing in front of me to the ale trolley with asking me for a fag about an hour later when he saw me smoking out of a door window at a station.

I've not met many stars. Mostly wrestling guys. Nigel McGuiness was super cool to me as was Colt Cabana. Jake Roberts was great, you know for a coked out nutter.Dave Penser was a penis though. Bushwhacker Butch had a ten minute conversation with me and my mum years ago and was so polite and funny he was truly a gentleman.

Outside that: MC Lars bumped into me at his concert and was really nice about it apologising. Problem was he was a bit touchy feely. But still cool

Guy from Cave In (Stephen Brodsky) was a bit short but soon cheered up.

Mike Park is a legend. Super cool guy

Jamie Lenman from Reuben was polite too.

Probably meant to be a secret, but Kevin Spacey is a theatre director in London and there is a bar at the theatre wher my dad drinks with his friends. Kevin Spacey comes in from time to time and he's a quiet and nice man. A little camp.

Orlando Bloom on the other hand is a rude scruffy prick who nearly knocked my dad down some stairs and didn't even say 'sorry'.

Chris Eubank - He would not give us our ball back so I jumped the wall of his Brighton home and retrieved the ball myself, as I climbed back over the wall he came running out of his house waving his stupid cane.

Patsy Palmer - I saw her in Woolies in Bethnal Green. She was barging to the front and I drunkenly yelled out "Who is the stuck-up bitch jumping the queue?"

Richard Herring X2 - The first time was in a pub in Mile End after a gig, he came in for a pint and my friend scared him away by tryin to give him a long-winded review of his show. The second time was when I went to see him in Leicester Square. We wondered who the short-arse in long hair and a leather jacket was. :laugh:

Dave McPherson (InMe) - Used to know him as a kid when I hung out in Dagenham and the local area.

Alan Davis - Met him in a pub in Islington called The Mucky Pup, played pool with him and had to be held back from twatting him after he told me to "mind my own fucking business" after he started on a totally innocent friend of mine who had the gall to take his rightful turn on the pool table.

Brian Harvey - When East 17 went massive he came bowling into a pub in Walthamstow with a couple of mates and demanded we stop playing pool as he wanted to play. He got lippy and the lads I was with took him outside and clattered him. (I'm innocent!)

• Paid Members

I bumped into Pat Wilson from Weezer at Reading 2002. At the time they were my favourite band, and I'd been a tad skeptical about meeting anyone from any favourite bands after Robb Flynn from Machine Head blanked me a few years before, although he was rather drunk. However, Pat turned out to be nice as pie, stopping for a few minutes and asking me about the festival and what not. Sadly, as I was making my way back to the tent, I noticed my hand was filthy from the crate of Carling I'd been carrying, and had an inkling I'd made Pat's hand dirty. Not that he's even reading but, sorry Pat. :(

• Paid Members
i called Matt Bellamey (Muse) a cunt becasue he got Andrew W.K. kicked out of the signing tent at Leeds 2002, because he had over-run by 2 minutes

:laugh:

I was there and i remember hearing someone shout "CUNT" really loud. Was that you?

I was arguing with loads of Muse fans that day because they wouldn't move to let anyone through to meet Andrew W.K. Fucking TWATS! :angry:

• Paid Members
i called Matt Bellamey (Muse) a cunt becasue he got Andrew W.K. kicked out of the signing tent at Leeds 2002, because he had over-run by 2 minutes

Good one!

I'll elaborate on my Linda Blair being a dry bitch story for Woyzeck, I go to those conventions sometimes like memorabilia, collectormania, London Expo etc because I collect action figures and comics and I like getting signed pictures of people from horror movies and cult films (not dr who and shit like that though).

Anyway, I'd wanted to meet Linda blair for years but everytime she'd been at one of those things, she only had pictures of herself from the exorcist or recent ones where she looked well old. I'm more of a fan of her 80s work when she was always getting her tits out in magazines and prison b movies so as I knew the show was coming up I bought a nice picture of her showing lots of cleavage from ebay (I especially chose one that wasn't naked incase it offended or embarrassed her but was still racy enough for my pervy needs). anywho, I went to the convention, paid

• Paid Members

I've met:

Trevor McDonald

Mark Austin

A whole bunch of ITV News newsreading women whose name's escape me right now.

Ben Scotchbrook

Alistar Stewart (the drunk that he is)

Felicity Barr

David Frost

Rageh Omah

Richard Gizbert (former ABC guy, now does The Listening Post for al-Jazeera and is a huge Spurs fan).

Jesse Jackson

There's loads "news people" I've met. Haven't listed them all. The only one who was an arsehole was Mark Austin who seems to think he's Jesus Christ or something.

Apart from that, I've obviously met a bunch of British wrestlers, but the only ones really worth mentioning as good people were Johnny Kidd, Anton Green (both seriously top, top guys), Jorge Castano, Rich n Famous (does he still wrestle? that guy was funny.)

Met Bradshaw and some Diva years ago at Hamleys when Kid Ka$h handed him the "Bradshaw + Brian Christopher + shower = whats the worst that could happen?" thing to be autographed...

Edited by JobberToTheStars

Andy Dunlop (the guitarist from Travis) is the nicest man in the world. Gave me a copy of Maggot Brain by Funkadelic out of his own record collection because I mentioned I'd heard it was good (and it is, awesome).

• Paid Members
I've met:

Trevor McDonald

Mark Austin

A whole bunch of ITV News newsreading women whose name's escape me right now.

Ben Scotchbrook

Alistar Stewart (the drunk that he is)

Felicity Barr

David Frost

Rageh Omah

Richard Gizbert (former ABC guy, now does The Listening Post for al-Jazeera and is a huge Spurs fan).

Jesse Jackson

There's loads "news people" I've met. Haven't listed them all. The only one who was an arsehole was Mark Austin who seems to think he's Jesus Christ or something.

Apart from that, I've obviously met a bunch of British wrestlers, but the only ones really worth mentioning as good people were Johnny Kidd, Anton Green (both seriously top, top guys), Jorge Castano, Rich n Famous (does he still wrestle? that guy was funny.)

Met Bradshaw and some Diva years ago at Hamleys when Kid Ka$h handed him the "Bradshaw + Brian Christopher + shower = whats the worst that could happen?" thing to be autographed...

What were you doing to meet all those reporter types? And how did the Kid Ka$h story end?

Alan Davis- The word twat would be a compliment. What an absolute miserable wanker who I unfortunatley have met twice. Firstly after Arsenal-Wolves in the 1998 semi final at villa park. I was on a late train out of there and he was walking through the carriages. He proceeded to tell me to 'get out of his way' while trying to push me. I called him a cunt and he scuffled away. 4 years later I walked past a kebab shop in the Angel and he's coming out, and some girl asks him for an autograph. He then proceeds to push her pen and paper out of the way and laughingly walk off. Massic massive idiot.

John Lydon- Thoroughly nice bloke, and let in all these young fans into the dressing room after the gig and signed everything they wanted him to and posed for pictures. top bloke