UKFF Funniest Poster of 2008

tiger_rick

UKFF Funniest Poster of 2008?  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sick Boy.

For the simple reason of the peeping spiv era Pete Beal signiture that he sports it's the type of picture that makes me feel "I may feel bad but at least I never looked like Pete Beal spiv era".

Sick Boy just has a deft touch with the pop culture humour.

• Paid Members
Sick Boy.

For the simple reason of the peeping spiv era Pete Beal signiture that he sports it's the type of picture that makes me feel "I may feel bad but at least I never looked like Pete Beal spiv era.

Ian Beale. :)

Sick Boy.

For the simple reason of the peeping spiv era Pete Beal signiture that he sports it's the type of picture that makes me feel "I may feel bad but at least I never looked like Pete Beal spiv era.

Ian Beale. :)

Bollocks of course Ian,Pete was his dad and had a fixation with calling women "Twecle".

• Paid Members

I voted JLM because he's funny but also posts things of worth. Just Me whilst funny is just "doing a frank" and just going into threads, saying a pun or joke and then not adding to it.

Mr Seven for me. So many good uns though.

Me.

Yup, and it's fucking disgusting that tired desperate hack Just Me is currently winning this.

:love:

Don't worry, Joe, we're always on the lookout for a Lucky Pierre.