Mr. Seven Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 Yeah this is clearly a "you scratch my back thing" I've got going with Houchen. That's why I nominated him for this award as my sole nomination in a thread which he is unable to see a few weeks ago. Yup, blatant conspiracy right there. On the ball as ever Joe!
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 16, 2009 Moderators Posted January 16, 2009 You seem like you would be a lot of hard work, and not exactly a barrell of laughs. I'm sure JLM is only staying with you for the sake of the baby.
Paid Members JLM Posted January 16, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2009 Rafa loves papa-Chuckles. We play him post-rock compilations to stop him crying, it's a beautiful thing. Or it was. I'll see you on the Jeremy Kyle show you slut.
Mr. Seven Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 I refuse to call our bastard child "Rafa" any longer.
Paid Members JLM Posted January 16, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2009 You name him Rafa. Is a FACT. Split custody and supervised visits are good for us, no? He goes where he wants on weekends, has a lot-of... options, no? Everton on Monday is the importan-thing, I want to focus on this, and the three points, and then we will see, no?
Mr. Seven Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 It's not even mine is it? This is a'fact, no' my impression.
dopper Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 I chose Joe. He deserves it, but it's a shame only 5 other people agree.
Recommended Posts