What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Not on TV but on my mates Internet TV thingy, we looked up Sean Lock (expecting some stand up and 8 out of 10 cats stuff) when we came across an absolute gem of a sitcom, called 15 Storeys High. 2 people living in a dark world of tower blocks with just stupid and funny stuff happening. Highly recommend it. Please look it up:

All episodes are here

I've never got into 15 Storeys High. I tried twice, and it wasn't happening.

was disappointed with the final season, i was enjoying it but it was just business as usual, if the show was just continuing it would have been fine, but it seemed like they were just getting warmed up and wrapped it all up in an episode. That said, im sad to see it go, brilliant series.

I thought the final episode was excellent though despite feeling like a rushed attempt to tie up all loose ends. The Vince/English bird thing did nothing for me though, that whole thing just seemed pointless, guess they wanted to bookend Vince's story. The only thing i really gave a shit about at the end was Ari and his wife, that was good shit.

They teased a spin-off though...

There is supposedly a film next, the creators have been talking about it for a while and said that it was definitely going to happen once the series had ended.

_1316007304.jpg

no ones too sure whether this is legit but HBO have premieried stuff in the middle of jan before and the twitter account it comes from has pictures of the new team logo so take it as you will

it will definatley be the final series though

Can't wait he has to go out on something awesome though

and in guest star news

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

will ferrell will be back

Woooo!!!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by iamtheman

• Paid Members

Thank god the wait between seasons isnt too long. I think it was about 18 months between 1 & 2, fucking torture.

I heard Danny McBride on Opie and Anthony a few weeks ago and he didnt shoot down the possibility of a future film. This seems to be the last season of the tv show, but hopefully wont be the end of the characters.

• Paid Members
Your sig is amazing, Rob.

Thank you sir. Something else I've been watching on telly, Curb season 8 was great.

Actually while Im here I'll also big up 'Louie'. It was mentioned earlier in the thread and Ive been catching up since. The finale of season 2 was a few nights ago and it was excellent.

Its a really strange show. Most episodes barely have a plot and are often two short stories with some stand up inbetween. But the stand up is usually strong and Louie is an incredibly likeable character so I'm hooked. My favourite episodes are the ones with more structure. There was a great episode in Afghanistan and episodes around his daughters and possible love interests were awesome too.

Watching this and Curb weekly for the last few months has been brilliant. New season of the Office (minus Carell) is starting soon. :/

I'm worried.

Edited by Rob Lowe

bit late so cant be arsed to go into full details

but this series of torchwood was dissapointing, now theres a lot worse on tv and maybe i was expecting too much after children of earth but the big reveals were very poor and ruined the journey. alot of which was very off as well.

Edited by iamtheman