What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
I've got Carnivale building up on my sky+ but can't find the motivation to start it for some reason, should I...?!

yeh, but bare in mind if your looking for quick thrills, you're not gonna get em.

• Paid Members

Recently downloaded Running Wilde a fox show starring Will Arnett from the creators of Arrested Development, it's actually really good but it's already been cancled after 13 episodes, those guys really have no luck with good shows (fantastic in the case of Arrested) being canceled.

• Awards Moderator

Wasn't sure where the best place to put this was - can't find the LOST Discussion Thread - but they debuted a new scene from LOST at Comic-Con yesterday. It's brilliant.

You find out the Man in Black's name and see Jacob divulge the entire plan of the series. Watch it!

Just started getting into teh whole CSI: thing in recent month's. The Mrs's and I are most into CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, but do like CSI: Miami. CSI: NY is average.

Agreed about NY. I am currently going through Miami again. My personal fave of the three.

Wasn't sure where the best place to put this was - can't find the LOST Discussion Thread - but they debuted a new scene from LOST at Comic-Con yesterday. It's brilliant.

You find out the Man in Black's name and see Jacob divulge the entire plan of the series. Watch it!

Brilliant

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

BARRY LOL

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Yeah I've started watching that too and it is one of the most bizarre shows I've seen and I'm not really sure whether I like it or not but it's interested me enough to stick with it. I've also been watching Wilfred (Australian and U.S versions) which I'm enjoying a lot and I'm catching up on Dexter (in the middle of series 4) and I think it's amazing. Gutted about Lundy though :(

Edited by thislittlemasochist

• Paid Members
As of two weeks ago I've started watching Wolverine and the X-Men. I like it, it's kinda more dark than some of the X-Men cartoons I've seen.

The Avengers on ITV on a Sunday morning is good too. Not on next week, so not sure if it has finished its run (but the last episode didn't seem to be a season-ender).

Watched 'Sugartown' on BBC1 last night because it was filmed in Filey and I grew up there. Pile of fucking shit. Avoid, unless you think yourself likely to be saying "I've been there" at every exterior shot.