What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

I've only watched the first one so far, and didn't like it as much as I hoped. I'm a big fan of Greg Davies, but (in the first episode at least) Man Down was a lot weaker than Inbetweeners and Cuckoo. It's alright, but I think he was given more free reign than he should have been. A bit too "LOL we're at the Fringe, let's get random!"

• Paid Members
Not really, it's very much them playing the same characters as the Inbetweeners, but in WWI

Not to mention the two least funny of the Inbetweeners. That one with glasses does my head in.

• Paid Members

It's not really telly because it's not on the telly but I've watched almost all of the Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee today and they're great. But easily the best of them is this one with Carl Reiner and Mel Brooks. They're absolutely wonderful in this, really loved it:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4czusJ8YLCg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Is that the same guy that plays the dad in that superhero family drama (Bellend Steve will know what it's called ), one of the main guys in Vegas and also Thing in Fantastic Four? If so, I really don't like him.