UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Does anyone have any idea why Kofi Kingston is suddenly no longer Jamaican? Expansion into Africa planned?

No doubt, but isn't somewhere in Africa, where Kingston is actually from?

Yeah, he's from Ghana, where they've suddenly begun announcing him from. The Jamaican flag is gone from his titantron set-up too.

Just wondered why the call was made to suddenly change, particularly as being Jamaican has pretty been much his whole gimmick.

Does anyone have any idea why Kofi Kingston is suddenly no longer Jamaican? Expansion into Africa planned?

No doubt, but isn't somewhere in Africa, where Kingston is actually from?

Yeah, he's from Ghana, where they've suddenly begun announcing him from. The Jamaican flag is gone from his titantron set-up too.

Just wondered why the call was made to suddenly change, particularly as being Jamaican has pretty been much his whole gimmick.

I hadn't even noticed any of that.

Same music, same ring colours etc...

I like Kofi, but frankly he has less personality and character than Moppy did, so I kinda turn off whenever he talks (I've been conditioned to believe that nothing a mid-carder says is worth hearing). Have they got rid of the dodgy Jamaican accent then??

Edited by Dirty Eddie

Because I can't be arsed to google for this info, can somebody tell me whether WWE will be doing the Box Office 3 for 2 this year with the last 3 Pay-Per-Views, and if not, which will be SBO and which will be Sky Sports?

Cheers