UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Apologies for not reading the thread all the way through but can I confirm that the network is available in the UK online for credit card holders? Trying to make plans for mania with no sky or cable and wondering if my mate who has a credit card subscribed to the network could we watch mania online? And do we need to alter anything on the laptop to do it?

Edited by Loligan

• Paid Members
I don't suppose you can confirm that that title match aired with a 'Wrestling Challenge' banner in the arena (the one with purple in) just to prove that I can recall something correctly?

It was a Challenge/Prime Time taping, so yes. Probably could have saved a lot of babble here by just linking the match in the first place, I guess.

EDIT - fuck me, it didn't air on Prime Time as I falsely remembered. Challenge.

Edited by air_raid

channel varies, time sometimes switches with clock changes

If you set it on series link it's worth checking every week that everything is in your planner as it has a habit of randomly not picking up a channel change and you'll find its not recorded.

• Paid Members
channel varies, time sometimes switches with clock changes
If you set it on series link it's worth checking every week that everything is in your planner as it has a habit of randomly not picking up a channel change and you'll find its not recorded.

Cheers for this, yes I was planning on just using the series link so I'll try to get in the habit of checking this

I don't suppose you can confirm that that title match aired with a 'Wrestling Challenge' banner in the arena (the one with purple in) just to prove that I can recall something correctly?

It was a Challenge/Prime Time taping, so yes. Probably could have saved a lot of babble here by just linking the match in the first place, I guess.

EDIT - fuck me, it didn't air on Prime Time as I falsely remembered. Challenge.

Bollocks, I nearly said it was on Challenge but I'd got enough wrong already. Cheers for the link.

Has anyone heard anything about the World of Sport revival from last year?

I remember hearing rumblings about it being taped in November last year and one side said it was being taped for broadcast in 2014 and another side said it wasent but some were pretty sure it would be televised and well wondered if there is a update on the whole thing.

There was allegedly some heat on him backstage after an incident with John Cena. If I remember rightly Cena played a rib on Riley and he reacted angrily so Cena used his 'political power' to bury him backstage. Not sure how true it is mind. Since that report came out I don't think i've seen him wrestle since. His last televised match was in May last year on NXT apparently. I think he'd make a decent commentator on Smackdown or even Raw if they get rid of JBL.