UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

I would love if someone could nab me an explanation for this.

Wrestlemania XIV Battle Royal

At the start of the battle royal there is nothing untoward going on. Keep watching when everyone rushes into the ring at about 3:15 and the match starts, within seconds the camera pans out, and at 3:06 you can see Miguel (the hairy Borricua lad) lying the floor, later on Savio is first eliminated and helps him backstage. I ask what went on because he clearly never got in the ring at all in the time it took to catch on the floor at ringside. So how on earth did Miguel manage to hurt himself while just standing at ringside waiting for a match to start?

Edited by Chilli_Mondeo

• Paid Members

If you then think who appeared for WWF/E, WCW, TNA and ECW, I've got:(snip)Again, missed any?

Beyond the replies already received the following have all appeared in some capacity for all four promotions :Superfly SnukaScorpioErik WattsChris HamrickBill AlfonsoKonnan

Hawk appeared in all four. As did Jim Cornette and Christopher Daniels.

Cornette appeared in ECW? You're going to have to remind me of that one.

• Paid Members

Hawk appeared in all four. As did Jim Cornette and Christopher Daniels.

Cornette appeared in ECW? You're going to have to remind me of that one.
He did a one shot run in. Corny talks about it in the 1997 timeline shoot. He did as a one-off as part of some sort of bargaining deal to get Heyman to clear the air with Dennis Coraluzzo (sic) after the whole Shane Douglas/NWA Title incident in 1994. It was literally a one-off appearance.

• Paid Members

He did a one shot deal to try and get Heyman to make up with Dennis Corluzzo over the whole NWA title thing, I think Cornette's mate Candido might have been the in aswell. It was at an arena show in 97 and I think he cut a promo on hating ECW and him and Lawler fought off some people with RVD and Sabu.Edit: Damn you chilli!

Edited by Inspector Paul Solo

• Paid Members

He did a one shot deal to try and get Heyman to make up with Dennis Corluzzo over the whole NWA title thing, I think Cornette's mate Candido might have been the in aswell. It was at an arena show in 97 and I think he cut a promo on hating ECW and him and Lawler fought off some people with RVD and Sabu.Edit: Damn you chilli!

More detail and you spelled Corluzzo correctly so it's a win on points.

• Paid Members

More detail and you spelled Corluzzo correctly so it's a win on points.

Coraluzzo. You were correct yourself, Chilli :)As Cornette tells the story it came about because of his friendship with Candido, who asked him to make an appearance because they didn't have a surprise in place for a forthcoming show. Cornette agreed to do it but only on the condition that Heyman bury the hatchet with Dennis Coraluzzo - he even said he'd waive his fee because he wasn't interested in working for ECW and saw it instead as a favour to Coraluzzo and Candido.Heyman had a limousine pick them both up and took them to a nice steakhouse. He made his peace with Coraluzzo, shook his hand and agreed to trade talent with him.Anyway, once the angle was over and Cornette fled to his limo Heyman thrust some money into his hand as he passed ... and promptly reneged on his deal with Coraluzzo, denying to the boys that he'd said anything to him and setting about burying him. As Cornette would go on to say [paraphrasing]: "A dog barks, a duck quacks, and Paul Heyman lies."

• Paid Members

I would love if someone could nab me an explanation for this.Wrestlemania XIV Battle RoyalAt the start of the battle royal there is nothing untoward going on. Keep watching when everyone rushes into the ring at about 3:15 and the match starts, within seconds the camera pans out, and at 3:06 you can see Miguel (the hairy Borricua lad) lying the floor

It can't be anything untoward Chilli. No fans look to the side and the action doesn't stop. I imagine Miguel took a swift kicking just off camera from someone just before everybody jumped in.

• Paid Members

I would love if someone could nab me an explanation for this.Wrestlemania XIV Battle RoyalAt the start of the battle royal there is nothing untoward going on. Keep watching when everyone rushes into the ring at about 3:15 and the match starts, within seconds the camera pans out, and at 3:06 you can see Miguel (the hairy Borricua lad) lying the floor

It can't be anything untoward Chilli. No fans look to the side and the action doesn't stop. I imagine Miguel took a swift kicking just off camera from someone just before everybody jumped in.
I always had the sneaking idea that he 'Nashed' his knee when getting in the ring. Then again that battle royal was full of random angles, Kurrgan and Barry Windham did run-ins in that match that nobody remembers or hardly saw.

Buff Bagwell and Lex Luger have both also appeared in WWE/WCW/TNA. Don't you remember Sting pronouncing that Buff is still the Stuff?Also, I think Glen Gilberti/Disco Inferno has wrestled for all 3.

• Paid Members

Buff Bagwell and Lex Luger have both also appeared in WWE/WCW/TNA. Don't you remember Sting pronouncing that Buff is still the Stuff?Also, I think Glen Gilberti/Disco Inferno has wrestled for all 3.

Ohhh I didn't know Disco did anything for WWE? jobber work back in the day. WCW buyout?

Job work before WCW I believe, but someone more knowledgeable than me will have to say when and with whom.Oh, also: Johnny Swinger!

Edited by Loki

Im currently in my marathon of watching WWE TV on the final Raw broadcast in August 1995 before they take a crazy insane 3 week break of action returning in middle of September. From memory this was when Nitro started and wondered would it be best to watch Raw & Nitro's back to back from this date or should I just continue to the end of 1997 first?As ive watched all WWE tv from 1998 up to 2001 not sure what to continue to watch after this so kinda after advice on whats the best way to have a enjoyable marathon of wrestling.