UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

No, it was factual. That is in fact where you could actually download and watch the material. Your request for illegal content on a public forum wasn't worth any more than that answer.

Not to give you reason to give me a smart arsed answers, but why is this guy derided for asking about watching a dvd online, as its illegal, but guys ask for streams for Raw and PPV etc and they dont get this shit in response? Is this not illegal too, or are there different rules for people around here?

• Paid Members
No, it was factual. That is in fact where you could actually download and watch the material. Your request for illegal content on a public forum wasn't worth any more than that answer.

Not to give you reason to give me a smart arsed answers, but why is this guy derided for asking about watching a dvd online, as its illegal, but guys ask for streams for Raw and PPV etc and they dont get this shit in response? Is this not illegal too, or are there different rules for people around here?

Because I don't like this twat.

• Paid Members
What was the last cage match WWF/E used the old blue steel cage for? The latest I remember was Edge vs Christian at Rebellion in 2001. Were there any more after that one?

From memory, that was the last one. Me and my mates joked that it had never made the plane home since Rebellion 99 which was the previous last one we could remember. From the Rock/HHH one (IIRC) from a Raw in April/May time 1999 they had switched to the chicken wire style, I believe the last blue bar cage match before the mesh one appeared to be the three-way at Breakdown.

• Paid Members

Cheers Air Raid. Maybe it didn't make the plane. It could be sitting in some scrap metal yard or a factory over here all rusty and dusty. I miss the old blue cage but I bet the wrestlers don't. I remember Shawn Michaels saying it was brutal to work with.