UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Alright guys, got a mate looking to buy the "Hot Rod" logo as an iron-on transfer for some t-shirts he's doing. Does anybody know where you can get such things. I think he's keen on getting the transfer itself rather than ordering shirts to be made off a site.

Cheers

• Moderators
Alright guys, got a mate looking to buy the "Hot Rod" logo as an iron-on transfer for some t-shirts he's doing. Does anybody know where you can get such things. I think he's keen on getting the transfer itself rather than ordering shirts to be made off a site.

Cheers

"Mate". Own up, it's for you.

Cheers

No chance Butch. I fucking hate that cunt (Piper, not my mate). In this case, the guy in question is sorting a stag do for a lapsed wrestling fan which I think is due to take place in Edinburgh. Hence about twenty Roddy Pipers, I'd guess.

Cheers

No chance Butch. I fucking hate that cunt (Piper, not my mate). In this case, the guy in question is sorting a stag do for a lapsed wrestling fan which I think is due to take place in Edinburgh. Hence about twenty Roddy Pipers, I'd guess.

I dunno what i'm more shocked at, the fact that it's not for you or that you hate Piper. Would've pegged you as a fan of his for some reason.

Cheers

I dunno what i'm more shocked at, the fact that it's not for you or that you hate Piper. Would've pegged you as a fan of his for some reason.

Can't get away with him at all. I find him infuriating now as a rambling old gobshite when he returns to TV or does Roundtable/Vintage Collection stuff, and his old work hasn't aged well for me at all. I can remember matches with Randy Savage and Mr Perfect from Coliseum Videos that I like, and obviously his Bret match at Wrestlemania, the rest just bores me to death. Marginally better as a heel, but only just.

Put him with Duggan, Jimmy Snuka and The Bushwhackers, and you probably have my ultimate Survivor Series team of most hated goodies when I was a kid.

Cheers

The actual t shirts are on sale in the wwe shop just now

Recently bought the History of ECW that was on WWE 24/7 (the version that chronicles early days Easter Championship Wrestling up to the NWA Title Tournament and perhaps further)

Would like an episode guide of some sorts, anyone know where I can get it?

This is not complete, or a great solution to your problem, AND you've probably had a look at the site already, but the historyofwwe list has got bits and bobs:

http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com/ecw92-93.htm - 92/93 results, TV shows and other

http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com/ecw94.htm - 94, results, TV shows and other

http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com/ecwreview.htm - A select bunch of reviews from 93 onwards.

I looked on ebay and ioffer to see if anyone was selling the complete series of either LDN or FWA, as alot of private sellers have copies of tv series to sell - no luck.

I didnt know if there were any private sellers on here who had recorded the tv series?

Edited by Dr.Fever