UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Think TNA's official site have that. Maybe the ROH will too.

Another quick one, as going to watch this later, without spoiling anything what was the main event on Turning Point last night? As in last match

Bobby Roode vs. AJ Styles.

• Paid Members
Was FWA's British Uprising 3 ever released on DVD?

Yes, it was. The AJ Styles vs James Tighe Iron Man match main event was DVD exclusive.

7_inch, TNA Eurostore is a good bet, up to date (they've got the new Storm & Roode shirts for example) and reasonable prices, around 13 quid.

Isn't the Ryback gimmick that he's some kind of Terminator? I'll be disappointed if they go with that, IMO he was great both as the Texas meathead and the Nexus monster.

how long do kayfabe commentaries usually take to sort an order?

i bought the signature edition of chynas youshoot and its been 7 days since i sent paypal payment. no despatch email, not even an order confirmation and i cant find any contact email.

so for anyone who has ordered before can you give me some info?

how long do kayfabe commentaries usually take to sort an order?

i bought the signature edition of chynas youshoot and its been 7 days since i sent paypal payment. no despatch email, not even an order confirmation and i cant find any contact email.

so for anyone who has ordered before can you give me some info?

Usually takes a week to get them but this time I've been waiting since the release date on the 2nd. They don't send a dispatch email or confirmation all you'll get is the one from paypal when you pay.

Their email if you want to contact them is sales@kayfabecommentaries.com

Edited by platt222

• Paid Members
According to nodq.com the 1995 Survivor Series was the first Survivor Series to be held on a Sunday. what day/s did PPV's use to get held on?

In 1995 I believe they were all on a Sunday, but in 1994 and previous they were all over the place. Survivors used to always be on a Thursday because thats when the Yanks have Thanksgiving. SummerSlam 1994 was on a Monday. So yeah, all over the bastard place.

I'll be in Orlando when Final Resolution is on.

Here's my question...

Should I go? I don't watch TNA so don't really know what the match quality is like. Also, is it easy enough to get tickets there?

It may have changed but when I went back in 2008 you waited near the studio that they film TNA in, as they don't sell tickets to my knowledge. First they let in regulars and friends etc, then they let in as many as there is room for. So being near the front is usually key.

Then again, this was years ago and that was for an Impact taping, and not a PPV, so I can't say if this is accurate to how easy it is to get into a TNA PPV. I can't comment on match quality as I too don't watch TNA.

I have a question.

How many hours do Smackdown tapings take in the UK? I mean from when the first match starts to the dark match ends.

Many thanks for any help.

Usually between 3 and 3 and a half hours. Different each time though. Longest I've been to was 3 hours 35 minutes.