UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Can anyone tell me what day and time Smackdown, Superstars and Impact are first shown here each week?

Smackdown - Friday around 10pm - Sky Sports (Sometimes later if there is live sports on before)

Superstars - Saturday 9am - Sky 1

Impact - Tuesday (After airing in US) 10pm - Challenge

Can anyone tell me what day and time Smackdown, Superstars and Impact are first shown here each week?

Smackdown - Friday around 10pm - Sky Sports (Sometimes later if there is live sports on before)

Superstars - Saturday 9am - Sky 1

Impact - Tuesday (After airing in US) 10pm - Challenge

Cheers maaaaaaaaaate!

Did Warrior & Taker have a staredown at ringside at Wrestlemania 7? it's not on the tape or DVD and I don't remember it being on Sky either but I am pretty sure there was pictures of the staredown in the WWF magazine at the time.

It was 20 years ago so maybe I am just remembering wrong and I don't even know when they would have had a staredown since Taker left ringside after squashing Snuka and Savage & Sherri were the next ones out.

At the time some little bullshitter I knew claimed to have gone to Wrestlemania and says there was a staredown between Warrior and Undertaker in the aisle. I have always dismissed it as bollox and didnt believe for one second he actually went to Mania 7. But now you mention it, maybe, just maybe he was telling the truth...

I doubt it though as I have never heard it mentioned anywhere before...

Edited by bobby dazzler

Is there anywhere to get the old shoot videos RF used to put out what had matches on them as well? I remember buying the Vader shoot back in 1998/99 which had a bunch of matches mixed in with the shoot and I know alot of others from that time were the same as well.

Is there anywhere to get the old shoot videos RF used to put out what had matches on them as well? I remember buying the Vader shoot back in 1998/99 which had a bunch of matches mixed in with the shoot and I know alot of others from that time were the same as well.

I'd imagine people who traded back then would have them but the bigger RF became the more risky it was in dealing with copyrighted footage i would imagine hence the end of them. Likewise i'd be surprised if they still did them in the DVD age of technology so anyone who does have them in their archives will be on old VHS conversions.

Aye a was hoping someone may have converted a lot of the old videos from back in the tape trading days which are no where to be seen now. After searching the net all night I have yet to find anything I was after, its a shame things are going unseen to a lot of people.

• Paid Members
I'm sure I remember hearing a few years ago, that one of the ROH PPVs only got around 30 buys. Is this true, and what was the accurate number?

Not sure how true it was, but the number was supposed to be for Canada only rather than the US as well.

Who was the japanese wrestler that teamed with Nosawa in a very early version of Gurentai? He was named Kikuzawa, is it the same guy as Kikutaro (who i belive have wrestled for W*ING and FMW in the 90's) ? Im sure that it is not MAZADA, but who is it then ?

Edited by Zpencee