UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I think they just assume people don't care about Road Dogg anymore, as he went to shit after the DX heel turn. Also, he's the only one of his family that's not an instantly forgettable jobber shitehawk. Apologies to WCW fans.

I am sure you are correct about their assumptions. Still a shame though, especially considering all the reports said that Road Dogg got a great response from the fans in the crowd. Drew Carey got a chorus of boo's that had to be edited out. Fat talentless fuck doesn't belong in any Hall Of Fame.

Anyway, sorry, this is a questions thread. I'll shut up now.

Drew Carey's not fat anymore. He is crap though. I think WWE would show a Road Dogg induction, but he's not a big enough star to make Brad, Scott, Bob etc worthwhile to a modern audience the way Rock did for his dad and granddad.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Moderators

Pfft. Brad will always be relevant to the young audience. And Steve was Lance Cassidy. He had about 4 matches on Wrestling Challenge and Superstars and everything. As soon as "Rock Garden" hits the PA, the crowd are going to go BANANAS.

Right 2 questions. Firstly, there's a wrestling TV show theme lately with the lyrics going something like "Believe me, you've never met anybody like me", anybody know what I'm talking about?

Also, is anyone else getting a really annoying error on PWTorrents that whenever you click on the Password field the curser just moves straight back up to the Username field?

Right 2 questions. Firstly, there's a wrestling TV show theme lately with the lyrics going something like "Believe me, you've never met anybody like me", anybody know what I'm talking about?

It's the theme for Superstars thats been used since it came back in 2009.

Damn Youtube users, I thought it was Superstars but when I searched for it a completely different song came up. Cheers.

Edited by Slapnut

• Paid Members
hilarious mate dont see what the pcc have against him

Not against him, against the berks that have labeled him as a possible massive star for the WWEs future, despite the fact he's not been on WWE telly yet. ANYONE in FCW could be a massive star, but it's definitely going to be Seth. To hear some of the ROHbots speak, he's going to be the next Shawn Michaels. He could just as easily be the next Colin Delaney.