UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

What were the original plans for Austin around Survivor series 1999 up to mania 2000?

If I remember correctly, the plans were for Austin to turn heel and face The Rock at Wrestlemania 2000.

I thought it was pretty much what they did on the run up to WM 17 minus the triple HHH run over storyline?

Has the Undertake ever faced Chris Jericho in a singles match?, I cannot think of one even on house shows during the 1999 - 2002 period before the draft as they were pretty much heels and faces at similar times and then after the draft jericho left when interbrand matches became the norm. In all honesty its a weird Dream Match for me

Has the Undertake ever faced Chris Jericho in a singles match?, I cannot think of one even on house shows during the 1999 - 2002 period before the draft as they were pretty much heels and faces at similar times and then after the draft jericho left when interbrand matches became the norm. In all honesty its a weird Dream Match for me

www.thehistoryofwwe.com

The above website will be able to help you.

• Paid Members

They've been in a few 3-Ways, and 4-Ways, but I can't find a singles match between the two.

Edited by bAzTNM

• Paid Members

They've been in a few 3-Ways, and 4-Ways, but I can't find a singles match between the two.

Wow, that's crazy, both of them have been in the business together for 10 years and not met in the ring once? Perhaps they're saving it...

An old dear came into my shop the other day and got chatting to one of my staff about how her husband, who died fairly recently was a wrestler years ago, and was very well known to British wrestling fans. My staff member can't remember what his name was, and the lady hasn't been back in. I'm in Canterbury and I know Jackie Pallo was living in Ramsgate as of the late nineties, but I don't recall hearing that he'd died. Anyone think of any other big names who've died in the last year or two that were around the Kent/ South east area? This is a long shot I know, I'm just curious.

An old dear came into my shop the other day and got chatting to one of my staff about how her husband, who died fairly recently was a wrestler years ago, and was very well known to British wrestling fans. My staff member can't remember what his name was, and the lady hasn't been back in. I'm in Canterbury and I know Jackie Pallo was living in Ramsgate as of the late nineties, but I don't recall hearing that he'd died. Anyone think of any other big names who've died in the last year or two that were around the Kent/ South east area? This is a long shot I know, I'm just curious.

Pallo did die a couple of years ago. A popular UKFFer even wrote this about him:

pallo.gif

Was Jackie "Mr. TV" Pallo's matches ever on that "World of Sport" show? (when it was on TWC\Fight Network). I don't recall any on there.

If I remember rightly, there are only one or two of his matches in the archive. His heyday was the '60s and almost all the stuff in the archive is from the '70s and later. He wasn't even involved with Joint Promotions from 1974 onwards.