UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Did Christopher Daniels pull double duty at Lockdown, or was someone else playing Suicide?

The Observer radio said he did double duty SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

that's why he didn't last very long

The hardest working man in sports entertainment.

• Paid Members

Kevin Nash worked twice at last years Lockdown. And he went longer than Daniels, and never did a pinfall job in either. Kevin Nash didnt need a hood though, because he's not interchangable and instantly recognisable, due to his star quality. He's the shit, I'm telling ya.

Kevin Nash worked twice at last years Lockdown. And he went longer than Daniels, and never did a pinfall job in either. Kevin Nash didnt need a hood though, because he's not interchangable and instantly recognisable, due to his star quality. He's the shit, I'm telling ya.

Was X-Pac meant to be in one of those matches? If not, how did Nash end up wrestling twice?

• Paid Members
Was X-Pac meant to be in one of those matches? If not, how did Nash end up wrestling twice?

X-Pac was meant to be wrestling in the tag match, but the state athletic commission didnt grant him a license to wrestle or something, because he had Hep C. TNA knew this when they signed him, though, so its not X-Pac's fault. They should have squared it before hand before putting him in scheduled matches outside the Impact Zone.

• Paid Members

I'm planning to get in shape. As motivaqtion for this, when I get in shape, I'm quite tempted to go to the Hard Knocks wrestling school in Nottingham. Would anyone be able to PM me some opinions or details of it, as I'd love to know more.

• Paid Members

RE: WWF Primetime Wrestling 1985

I'm trying to number up my episodes of Primetime as I get hold of them and I notice the episode info I have for 1985 shows no info for 29th January, 12th February, 2nd April, 1st May, 21st May, 9th July, 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th December. Likewise there's episode info missing for 1986 too. Does anyone know if they're actually were episodes on those dates or if WWF was bumped for something else?