UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Something I've always wondered, and maybe someone on here might be able to answer, what do Japanese commentators tend to talk about? I'm assuming that they mainly just call the action but do they make jokes as well? What kinda things do they tend to say exactly? Does it vary from promotion to promotion?

Does anyone know if Extreme Rules is going to be free on Sky Sports, or it on Box Office?

It's on Sky Box Office, advertised on the WWE page on Sky Sports at the moment. Annoying but i'll still end up buying it.

Is it true that Triple H once confessed to being bisexual on a WWF/E programme once?

That may have been King of the Ring 1998. I kind of remember the remark so this is off the top of my head so may be incorrect, but I believe they may have been talking about the spanish announce team, where Triple H replied "I am bi in a lot of things......what did I just say that?"

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Is it true that Triple H once confessed to being bisexual on a WWF/E programme once?

If I remember correctly he said something along those lines when he was doing some guest commentry on a match - I want to say it was a Rock match on a King of the Ring PPV but may be wrong.

I think he either mis-spoke or was trying to be funny more than anything else - I cant remember why but he was asked if he was bi-lingual & he replied with something to the effect of 'I am bi- a lot of things but lingual is not one of them' then paused & said something to the effect of 'I'm not sure if that came out right'.

That may have been King of the Ring 1998. I kind of remember the remark so this is off the top of my head so may be incorrect, but I believe they may have been talking about the spanish announce team, where Triple H replied "I am bi in a lot of things......what did I just say that?"

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Its beginning to come back to me - it was when he was still with Chyna - she had sat with the spanish accounce team & was talking in spanish - this led to the 'are you bi-lingual' question.

• Paid Members
When is TNA shown on Challenge? I'm talking PPV's, Impacts, Xplosions and repeats.

First run wise Impact is on every Tuesday at 10, Xplosion is on straight afterwards. The ppvs are shown on the Wednesday after they happen. Impact is repeated on Saturday nights at 10. Dunno if ppvs get a repeat.