UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Just watching Wrestlemania 16 for the first time in donkeys years and noticed how strange the finish to the Hardcore Battle Royal was. Hardcore Holly went to cover Crash with a few seconds to go, Crash did not attempt to kick out and the ref stopped at a two count while the clock still had another 2 seconds left. JR was adamant that Crash got a shoulder up, and Crash took the belt and went up the ramp. But Finkle announced Hardcore as the champ. The way he spoke was almost like he was not sure who he was supposed to announce as the winner.

So what was the deal with that finish? Was it botched? Was Crash really meant to leave as champ? Did Fink screw up announcing the winner and they just had to go with it?

I'm looking to find as complete a collection of episodes of Raw and Smackdown from 2000 up until as recently as possible. I'm not too fussed on the quality, whether it's on some YouTube-type site somewhere or whether I have to pay for discs.

Cheers.

• Paid Members
I'm looking to find as complete a collection of episodes of Raw and Smackdown from 2000 up until as recently as possible. I'm not too fussed on the quality, whether it's on some YouTube-type site somewhere or whether I have to pay for discs.

Cheers.

Have a look around on Filetsube. All the 2003 Raws are on there. Probably most the rest are too.

Just watching Wrestlemania 16 for the first time in donkeys years and noticed how strange the finish to the Hardcore Battle Royal was. Hardcore Holly went to cover Crash with a few seconds to go, Crash did not attempt to kick out and the ref stopped at a two count while the clock still had another 2 seconds left. JR was adamant that Crash got a shoulder up, and Crash took the belt and went up the ramp. But Finkle announced Hardcore as the champ. The way he spoke was almost like he was not sure who he was supposed to announce as the winner.

So what was the deal with that finish? Was it botched? Was Crash really meant to leave as champ? Did Fink screw up announcing the winner and they just had to go with it?

I was reading an article on that the other day funnily enough and, apparently, Hardcore Holly was waiting by the announce table for a while waiting for the finish. He was meant to pin Crash with the time running out just before the three count, but he was too early with the pinfall and all hell broke loose.

• Paid Members
Anybody know the reason ECW's Judge Jeff Jones was fired?

I remember reading about this not to long ago. He gave drugs to Mikey Whipwrecks brother who in turn gave it to someone else and that person OD'd from it and died. Heyman found out and sacked him. Jones was supposedly a full-on scum bag. He shagged Cookie from TNA when she was only 14, according to Raven (who SWEARS he didnt do it as well).

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart