UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Now that I look at it, you're absolutely right. There's quite a few matches that have disappeared from the channel. They've even taken down the Unbreakable 3 way with Joe/Styles/Daniels. Other stuff I've noticed includes the King of the Mountain matches. That's a bit disappointing really...hope they've done it for a reason.

Presumably so that if people want to watch some of their most talked about matches, they might buy the DVDs, which they wouldnt do if these matches are readily available for free.

Aren't TNA fucking off the free matches because they have an On Demand website with all the DVD's available to buy as a stream?

I wouldn't be surprised if that were the reason why they've taken them down - they must have lost a fair bit of potential revenue judging by the amount of views some of them got.

I like the idea of their On Demand service and if I remember correctly the matches aren't too pricey on there are they?

How come they use White ring ropes for RAW? I know it's only a little thing but I much prefer the red ropes, and they are associated with RAW, so seems odd they now use shitty White ones. The red ropes still appear on PPVs now and again but not RAW :(

How come they use White ring ropes for RAW? I know it's only a little thing but I much prefer the red ropes, and they are associated with RAW, so seems odd they now use shitty White ones. The red ropes still appear on PPVs now and again but not RAW :(

Because Vince liked the look of the white ropes on NXT, so gave them to Raw instead. I want to know why they got rid of the black ropes for the big PPVs when they went HD, they always looked ace.

vs. Sabu, Lockdown '05

Don't mean to be pedantic but that was actually 2006, just in case you're looking for the wrong year or something.

Oh right, ta. Still no luck though - it's definitely been taken down. The match is still on there by some other uploader but not in the high quality that TNA had it up in.

Does anybody have any experience with TNA's On Demand service? I don't think the price is too unreasonable.

Because Vince liked the look of the white ropes on NXT, so gave them to Raw instead. I want to know why they got rid of the black ropes for the big PPVs when they went HD, they always looked ace.

I could be way off here but the possible reason is that the white ring ropes make a clearer picture in the ring on HD television.