UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Pretty sure Sky used the phrase in 1988. I may be confusing it with another time period, but I think it was because they were shortening the delay of shows from the US broadcast (though still well behind) and so were showing more episodes than usual.

Bit of a vague question this but can anyone remember what episode of Raw it was years ago where Jerry Lawler laughed at JR saying something and couldn't talk for literally 5 minutes because he was laughing too much?

I think it was around the early 2000's, it popped in my head the other day as I remember JR started getting really pissed off at King not being able to talk

Bit of a vague question this but can anyone remember what episode of Raw it was years ago where Jerry Lawler laughed at JR saying something and couldn't talk for literally 5 minutes because he was laughing too much?

I think it was around the early 2000's, it popped in my head the other day as I remember JR started getting really pissed off at King not being able to talk

Was it in summer 2002 when they were talking about Molly Holly's Hymen?

• Paid Members
who was behind gtv ? and who are the current writers and bookers of tna many thanks

I dont think officially we ever found out about GTV, although rumours where it was goldust.

i do believe Vince Russo Is one of a few people for book TNA currently. Hope that helps!

• Paid Members

Bit of a random one....I remember seeing years ago (around 1989/1990) on WCW when it used to be on ITV at 3am clips a cage match where the Road Warriors were attacked by the Samoan Swat Team and the Freebirds I think. Animal was hancuffed to the ropes on one side while Hawk was attacked and left bleeding on the other side.

Does anyone know if this was from a PPV or just the normal TV?

I've tried searching on YouTube but seeing as I don't have much information it's a bit of a nightmare to find.

Sounds like build-up to the War Games at the Great American Bash '89. It's ages since I watched the show, but I'm sure there was some angle that played into the match involving someone coming in hurt because of a massive gang attack. That sounds like it. I'd guess it was from Saturday Night either that weekend or the week before.

• Paid Members
Here's one: who raised the briefcase at King of the Ring 1999?

Didn't they say that was Bossman?

All I remember is the Boss Man returning to the Corporation because he loved and missed them. I cant remember them ever explaining whether the Boss Man did it or not, or whether it was implied and they just forgot. I remember at the time thinking it was strange for the Boss Man to just return to the Corporate Ministry without a reason.