UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

How long has Triple H used his "The Game" By Motorhead theme for?

Around 11 long long years IIRC

Checking back chronologically through the ppvs, he was still using the "My Time" theme right up to Armageddon in December 2000.

He used the Motorhead song at No Way Out in February 2001, complete with the little graphic in the bottom promoting the "WWF: The Music - Volume 5" album.

But as I can't find the Royal Rumble 2001 dvd I can't narrow it down any further. :music:

• Paid Members

"The Game" played at the end of the Jan 8th Raw in 2001 where he returned and beat fuck out of Austin with his sledgie, at the end of Austin's title match with Kurt Angle. He hadnt been on tv since Armageddon, selling his injuries.

• Paid Members
How long has Triple H used his "The Game" By Motorhead theme for?

Around 11 long long years IIRC

Checking back chronologically through the ppvs, he was still using the "My Time" theme right up to Armageddon in December 2000.

He used the Motorhead song at No Way Out in February 2001, complete with the little graphic in the bottom promoting the "WWF: The Music - Volume 5" album.

But as I can't find the Royal Rumble 2001 dvd I can't narrow it down any further. :music:

Also an interesting note was when trying to get some decent music sorted, he was asked "what would you like it to sound like?" he asked "id like a hard rocking, motorhead style sort of sound". To which they replied, "we could just ask motorhead i suppose?".

And the rest, they say, is history!

• Paid Members
From October/ November they were playing with his music and changing it to different styles of "My time" I think he also tried a more instrumental version of "The Game" at some early point untill he settled on his current theme

As i was reading your post i remebered at some point he swithed back to my time, as well as a slightly different version of this (the one from the WM2000 game if you had that) at various points when he was singles, so god knows what was going on with that!

• Paid Members

JohnCena

JRsBBQ

WWEDanielBryan

findevan

IAmJericho

CMPunk

ShawnMichaels_

RealJackSwagger

RandyOrton

milanmiracle

RealKingRegal

That can get you started, you'll find loads more just looking at who retweets them, who they are following etc.

• Paid Members

Right guys. A couple of questions.

Q1. How did Slaughter get from absolutely hated Iraqi sympathizing heel to patriotic babyface again? How did they manage that? What was the angle that set that up?

Q2. What was the point of Jimmy Snuka's appearance at Wrestlemania 5? The Fink announces him, Snuka walks to the ring throwing the peace signs, gets in the ring, takes the adulation (for about five seconds), then leaves.

Q3. I'm also very anal about my MP3 tags. Who would you credit "Jive Soul Bro" to? Jim Johnston or the "Doctor of Style" Slick?

Thanks!

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
Q2. What was the point of Jimmy Snuka's appearance at Wrestlemania 5? The Fink announces him, Snuka walks to the ring throwing the peace signs, gets in the ring, takes the adulation, then leaves.

I do believe he he had just returned to the WWF after a short stint in AWA. It was his first appearance since returning.

• Paid Members
Right guys. A couple of questions.

Q1. How did Slaughter get from absolutely hated Iraqi sympathizing heel to patriotic babyface again? How did they manage that? What was the angle that set that up?

I always thought that after he lost to Hogan at WM7 he said he was sorry and asked "for his country back!", Although i seem to remeber he was still heel come summerslam........so i may of made that up.

• Paid Members

It happened after SummerSlam. He fell out with Adnan and Mustafa over the loss. Not sure of the exact order, but he did a series of visits to American monuments to recapture his patriotism. He also wound up being attacked by Adnan/Mustafa and saved by Jim Duggan, before reciting the pledge of allegiance.

I definitely remember that during a visit to the Arlington National Cemetry they managed to find a grave marked "Pedro Morales" for him to not-so-coincidentally do a speech in front of.

• Paid Members
JohnCena

JRsBBQ

WWEDanielBryan

findevan

IAmJericho

CMPunk

ShawnMichaels_

RealJackSwagger

RandyOrton

milanmiracle

RealKingRegal

That can get you started, you'll find loads more just looking at who retweets them, who they are following etc.

Thanks alot.