UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I've been to a couple or show lately and would like to know what are the names of the following wrestlers theme songs

Cameron Kraze the one used in 3CW and NEWS (not sure if this is used anywhere else)

Martin Kirby's again used in 3CW and NEWS

and also 'Bad Boy' Liam Thompson

cheers guys

Cameron's theme is there's no way out of here by monster magnet but not sure about liam thompson or martin kirby's

Does anyone know who was the first UK trader to get non WWF/WCW/NWA footage over from the US or Japan?

Not 100% sure but would guess either Rob Butcher, Glen Radford, Dave Wright or Mark Allsopp. Could be wrong though!

Definitely not Rob, as he got his first tapes from Dave Wright before it all went horribly wrong.

That's right. Dave did Arena Report before Suckerpunch began.

So you guys would say Dave Wright was the first person to import puroresu and indies into the UK?

• Moderators
Did I blink and miss a ranking system for championship contenders in TNA or is that still going on, somehow? Or was it just a short-term idea? I just catch matches here and there, I don't watch full iMPACT shows because I don't enjoy headaches.

There was, but the internet spoiled it for everyone by mass voting for the people TNA didn't want them to (Desmond WOlfe, and then Matt Morgan).

They should have just worked the poll from the get go. Never let anyone vote for something that lets you vote as many times as you want from your IP.

• Paid Members

They've completely dropped it now though havn't they? Didn't they just scrap it when they got Kurt Angle to beat his way through it. Logically it couldn't work when they did that because not only could it constantly change in a way that Kurt would have to fight the same person more than once, but we all knew Kurt would never lose. They just had the whole Hardy/Anderson/Angle/Pope thing instead didn't they?

• Moderators

Yeah, they knocked it totally on the head when Angle was in 5th or 4th or something, because it was only really working for the Angle thing.

Probably for the best, I'd say. Bit shit that Rob Terry never reached above 10th though. Anti-Welsh shithorses.