UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

What happened with the Rhodes/Blanchard Lights Out Match at the '85 Great American Bash?

In the weeks building up to it they made it quite clear that Baby Doll was going to be suspended above the ring in a cage and that the ropes were going to be covered in barbed wire, but then when the match comes around it's just a regular cage match.

Why have WWE suddenly gone overboard on referring to The Big Show as "The Giant"? I thought it was just a Matt Striker thing, but Grisham's doing it as well. They call him The Giant more often than they call him The Big Show now.

I don't know the reason why, but I think it's a better name. Speciallyif he was doing a heel run, "The Giant" does sound pretty badass I reckon.

I think now that he is baby face they are trying to oversell the largest athlete in the world tag and think referring to him as The Giant way too much will work. Having dais that, I still prefer Giant to Big Show, I never felt that name fit him and after more than 11 years maybe they have realised

• Paid Members

I was going to suggest returning to his old WCW theme music, but he didnt actually have anything but associated stable music did he? He had the Dungeon of Doom them, the nWo theme, Lex Lugers music and the nWo theme again. Cant remember if he had ring music of his own or not.

I was going to suggest returning to his old WCW theme music, but he didnt actually have anything but associated stable music did he? He had the Dungeon of Doom them, the nWo theme, Lex Lugers music and the nWo theme again. Cant remember if he had ring music of his own or not.

From Dillkid's Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjkXcpQnKuM

Generic wrestling music with the big lad laughing and saying "CHOKESLAM!" now and again.

• Paid Members

From Dillkid's Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjkXcpQnKuM

Generic wrestling music with the big lad laughing and saying "CHOKESLAM!" now and again.

Thats from the nWo CD released in Japan. I'm 99% certain he never used it as an entrance theme. Of course, the CD features the classic rap line: "the TKO is what you came for, rock 'em with the bodyslam, greet 'em with the elbow".

Here's a melody of the whole album. It's worth it. It's mostly generic shite, but there are gems such as Buff is the Stuff and the Wolfpac theme.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart