UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Moderators
2. During their time in WCW, both Sid and Vader used a version of the powerbomb as a finisher where they would lift the opponent over one shoulder and then drive them down. However, when they went to WWF, Sid changed his powerbomb to the more common variation where he lifts the opponent up so that one of his opponents legs ends up either side of his head before driving him down. Vader rarely used the powerbomb in WWF, but when he did, he also changed it to the one-leg-either-side-of-the-head variant. Anyone got any info as to why they did this? Did WWF have a dislike to the over the shoulder move? Is it perhaps more dangerous?

I've always wondered why they hadn't used the Over the Shoulder in WWF myself, even when I was about 8 or 9 I thought about it. Sid's powerbomb in the Justice run was shocking.

Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members

Someone spends too much time on 4chan...

I always thought it was pretty hilarious how in the original, the black ranger was black, and the yellow ranger was asian. They wouldn't get away with it these days, since it's all PG now

• Paid Members
Someone spends too much time on 4chan...

I always thought it was pretty hilarious how in the original, the black ranger was black, and the yellow ranger was asian. They wouldn't get away with it these days, since it's all PG now

Even funnier, they dressed in their 'colours' when they were in street clothes - except the black guy, who didn't dress in black. But luckily, he came prepared by having black skin.

• Paid Members

Come off it, Power Rangers was practically written by the PC brigade! Look kids, it doesnt matter if you're black, Asian, speccy, a jock, a cheerleader or whatever - you can save the world! WE ARE ALL EQUAL!

Well, sure... the five of you are are all equally shite stood next to the green one.

• Paid Members

Everybody shut up about fucking Power Rangers.

If it's the pink one from the US series you're talking about, fucking Power Rangers sounds like a great past-time.

Was just watching the Hart and Soul dvd and just seen the Harts v Shawn Michaels and the Knights match. Who were the men under the Knight masks? Anyone particularly famous?

I cant remember which is which but a quick internet search will probably tell you. The three were Barry Horowitz, Greg Valentine and Jeff Gaylord.