UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Anyone else think that wanking and wrestling shouldn't come hand in hand? (So to speak).

I think it totally should. That's why Maryse isnt wrapped up in a duffle jacket. Your telling me you've never had a wank over Sable circa 1998? I did. I still like to put a ruler in between the stuck together pages of an old Raw magazine she was on the cover of in 1999 when nights are lonely.

Hey i'm sure he has a photo of Beth Phoenix because he admires her workrate, nothing to do with the fact that she is a tall blonde with big tits who wears a tight outfit on tv.

To reiterate, yes women like Maryse and Phoenix are ultra hot. And when I was 14, Sable and Sunny were on my mind. A lot.

But to whack on out while the wrestling is on. THAT is another story. You guys........ :laugh:

Anyone else think that wanking and wrestling shouldn't come hand in hand? (So to speak).

I think it totally should. That's why Maryse isnt wrapped up in a duffle jacket. Your telling me you've never had a wank over Sable circa 1998? I did. I still like to put a ruler in between the stuck together pages of an old Raw magazine she was on the cover of in 1999 when nights are lonely.

Hey i'm sure he has a photo of Beth Phoenix because he admires her workrate, nothing to do with the fact that she is a tall blonde with big tits who wears a tight outfit on tv.

To reiterate, yes women like Maryse and Phoenix are ultra hot. And when I was 14, Sable and Sunny were on my mind. A lot.

But to whack on out while the wrestling is on. THAT is another story. You guys........ :laugh:

You really are struggling here aren't you?

• Paid Members
No. You just admitted you masturbate while watching wrestling. I'm having a fucking ball.

I totally do. I had blisters on my fingers rewinding the Judgment Day 2003 bikini contest between Sable and Torrie Wilson. I shot my load, during the Roddy Piper vs Mr. America match though. I couldnt hold out any longer once he hit the legdrop.

No. You just admitted you masturbate while watching wrestling. I'm having a fucking ball.

I totally do. I had blisters on my fingers rewinding the Judgment Day 2003 bikini contest between Sable and Torrie Wilson. I shot my load, during the Roddy Piper vs Mr. America match though. I couldnt hold out any longer once he hit the legdrop.

Ladies and gentleman .... the 2009 poster of the year.

A self confessed wanker, who, on a Friday night enjoys nothing more than faceless forum wrestling discussion.... only he's more into wanking whilst watching wrestling, than wrestling itself. Insane.

• Moderators

So you watch Wrestling without wanking? How'd you get your kicks? Personally my redend is never fuller than when I'm watching Abdullah The Butcher. Sliding in his head creases would unleash a cavalcade of cum which would move third world islanders to another country, or more probably death.

Edited by ButchReedMark

I know Jimmy Hart owns several of the themes used in WCW but does he own the nWo Wolfpac theme? There have been a few mentions of the Wolfpac on Impact lately and with Sting turning heel too, I could see something happening there.

with Sting turning heel too, I could see something happening there.

Hoping that's a rumour of a possible future storyline, rather than a spoiler of one of the Impact's that haven't aired yet? :sneaky:

Edited by dopper

with Sting turning heel too, I could see something happening there.

Hoping that's a rumour of a possible future storyline, rather than a spoiler of one of the Impact's that haven't aired yet? :sneaky:

Yeah, it's just my thoughts on the storyline. I wouldn't just give out spoilers without prior warning.

• Paid Members
I've noticed a few mentions of a new OTR with Bret Hart on here, can somebody point me in the direction of a torrent/stream for it please? Thanks

Here you go:

Here's the audio of the stuff that wasnt on TV from the website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Cc72OfiWw...feature=related

And here's a four part interview done after the OTR show. This is a very good interview actually.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

I've noticed a few mentions of a new OTR with Bret Hart on here, can somebody point me in the direction of a torrent/stream for it please? Thanks

Here you go:

Here's the audio of the stuff that wasnt on TV from the website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Cc72OfiWw...feature=related

And here's a four part interview done after the OTR show. This is a very good interview actually.

Awesome, much obliged.