UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Did WWE bust iOffer this week? I can't seem to find any of the old compilation sets and the old season sets on there have mostly disappeared in volume.

Sure I read that on other sites.

Shame that, whilst I'd never used it, I used to really enjoy looking at all the compilation sets people had put together, there was some top stuff on there but I can't say I'm surprised, in fact it's crazy how long it took the WWE to close it down.

Has there been and decent WWE documentaries released over the last couple of years? Ones that are more documentary than wrestling matches, like The rise and fall of ECW, monday night wars, and the ultimate warrior one? Thanks.

Has there been and decent WWE documentaries released over the last couple of years? Ones that are more documentary than wrestling matches, like The rise and fall of ECW, monday night wars, and the ultimate warrior one? Thanks.

The new Stone Cold one has a brilliant 2 and half hour documentary on it. And even though I haven't got around to buying it yet, I'm always hearing great things about the Chris Jericho one as well.

Did WWE bust iOffer this week? I can't seem to find any of the old compilation sets and the old season sets on there have mostly disappeared in volume.

Sure I read that on other sites.

Shame that, whilst I'd never used it, I used to really enjoy looking at all the compilation sets people had put together, there was some top stuff on there but I can't say I'm surprised, in fact it's crazy how long it took the WWE to close it down.

yeahwwe made a massive run at Ioffer this month. Possibly leading to WWE TV

Anyway, when did Austins theme change from the orchestral tune to the glass breaking?

Edited by EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
I never really understood how having the nWo as it's own brand (as in completely separate to WCW) would have worked. Would they just have fought each other? Would the nWo become a company name and the stable itself cease to exist? I also never understood the aformentioned ugly biker chicks and why the nWo, the coolest people on the wrestling planet, would award some middle aged (from memory) munter the Miss nWo title. It seemed to go against everything the group stood for.

I think it was to end up being what raw and smackdown kind of are now, 2 seperate shows with its own storylines/PPVs/Champions/merch etc. As for the Biker chicks, god knows. Bischoff is randomly into Motor bikes (hence the Road Wild PPV) and that sort of area, so i think he knew those particular ladies directly or something like that, but even he should know they were fucking ugly, considering how bang tidy his wife is!

A few Nitros before Souled Out the NWO got on commentary and asked people to send in their photos to become Miss NWO.

The Randy Orton Doc is really good as well. Def recommend it even if you aren't an Orton fan, and of course there is Bret vs Shawn.

• Paid Members
I'm re-watching every single wrestlemania each week until next years (Very geeky i know) so far i'm up to WM 12 this week, but my question is this.

After only just discovering the bloke from prior Manias, What the hell happened to Todd Pettengill? He was awesome!

He was, wasn't he? He would have been perfect for the PG era of the WWE too, although that may be coming to an end now. His enthusiasm was infectious and he was always involved in some ridiculous but hilarious pre-PPV shenanigans.

Ian is probably mates with him on Twitter...?

Todd on twitter

SCOTT___TODDlil_reasonably_small.jpg

Is he... I mean, are they...?

They do something a lot more taboo than homosexuality...

They host a hacky morning radio show together. Scott and Todd in the Morning. Sounds like a GTA parody.

What will the neighbours say? :cry:

I never really understood how having the nWo as it's own brand (as in completely separate to WCW) would have worked. Would they just have fought each other? Would the nWo become a company name and the stable itself cease to exist? I also never understood the aformentioned ugly biker chicks and why the nWo, the coolest people on the wrestling planet, would award some middle aged (from memory) munter the Miss nWo title. It seemed to go against everything the group stood for.

I think it was to end up being what raw and smackdown kind of are now, 2 seperate shows with its own storylines/PPVs/Champions/merch etc. As for the Biker chicks, god knows. Bischoff is randomly into Motor bikes (hence the Road Wild PPV) and that sort of area, so i think he knew those particular ladies directly or something like that, but even he should know they were fucking ugly, considering how bang tidy his wife is!

You should be disgusted with yourself for quoting Keith Lemon, you really should.

A little random, but is Mae Young really as odd as she comes across on television or is it a complete act? Or a bit of both? I know she's been involved with the company for a long time, but I do wonder what kind of elderly woman would be willing to put her dignity aside like she does...

• Moderators

I think she's just an old carny, to be honest. Mind you, she is nearly 90 and a wrestler, so she'll no doubt be just a bit tapped in the head as biddies and wrestlers are normally a bit west anyway and she combines the two.

• Paid Members
How many wrestlers who aren't former "WWE guys/girls" have made the jump from TNA to WWE?

The only one i can think of is Monty Brown but i'm sure there must be someone else.

Kazarian jumped to WWE and then back again. The Gymini were in TNA as the Johnsons early on. Also Lance Hoyt/Vance Archer made the jump as well.

After that it depends if you count people that only made as far as developmental, had made their names somewhere else before TNA (like Kid Kash or Juventud.)