UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Watching WWE Tv over the last few weeks The Corre have had a different/tweaked entrance music every week. Does anyone have all the versions they have used so far? Could they PM me any youtube links or download mirrors?

• Paid Members

Think this is the best place to ask this.

I will be in the U.S. when Summerlsam is on and am looking to get tickets, just wondering if anyone has been to an event in America can you book them and collect them on the day of the event at all?

• Paid Members
Think this is the best place to ask this.

I will be in the U.S. when Summerlsam is on and am looking to get tickets, just wondering if anyone has been to an event in America can you book them and collect them on the day of the event at all?

Yes, absolutely. Pretty much all WWE tickets are sold through ticketmaster, and you have the option of collection at the "Will Call" window at the venue (in fact, I think this is the ONLY option for international buyers)

• Paid Members
Fake sting what was the deal with him, didn't the NWO bring him in and what happened to that character just wondering really

They just brought the character in when the heel was trying to wind-up the real Sting.

Fake Sting was only used in WCW in 1996 and 1997 though. The character then had a long stint in New Japan Pro Wrestling.

nWo Sting (Jeff Farmer)

P.S. He wrestled as "Cobra" in WCW in 1995. He had a short feud with Sgt. Craig Pittman.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

In a bit of a daft traditon I always have the next WWE PPV poster as my wallpaper on my laptop. That way I change it regularly without getting bored/having to find a decent pic for it, but since WWE.COM changed I can't see the next one on there, can anyone find it on there? Or a big enough version for a wallpaper elsewhere

the only one i could find mate is the following is atposter

• Paid Members
Was Mark Henry's first WrestleMania match against Undertaker at 22?

Mark Henry was the highlight of WrestleMania 14 with his comedy bump in the Tag Team Battle Royal. He'd already had his WrestleMania moment by the time 2006 rolled around. Henry's partner got eliminated in the Battle Royal, but Henry stayed in for a while after not knowing what was going on.

Does anyone know where I can get JR's BBQ Sauce in the UK? I've tried his website but they don't ship outside the US. Seeing Cole assault the portly commentator with it on RAW has made me ravenous to try the delicious condiment.

• Paid Members

Dont know about WCW, because so many things happened on them Nitros, one of the cruiserweight matches must have been a Triple Threat, but I'm pretty sure the first WWF Triple Threat match (on TV) was Goldust vs Owen vs HHH with Patterson as the referee. I'm only going on memory, but I'm sure that was built up as the first.