UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

If I had to guess, La Magistral got Jack the win. Scratch that - a reversal of La Magistral.

who was the informer in wwf magazine ?

Russo probably.

Edited by air_raid_crash

• Paid Members
Has anyone ever performed a piledriver off the top rope? I'm sure it was a move available in a wrestling game I played back in the late 80s, but I'm assuming it's way too dangerous in real life.

I also recall that Roaddog defeated the 123 Kid using a middle rope piledriver at IYH 2 back in 1995 (see

)

Always remember that one. That was truly a "HOLY SHIT!" moment.

Kid has just came back from (legit) neck surgery too, Roadie didn't look too good executing it. Very lucky.

This month's issue of Power Slam has Joe vs. Styles vs. Daniels from Turning Point 2009 at number 73 in a list of the 100 greatest matches of the Power Slam years. Their superb and much talked about three-way from Unbreakable '05 made it to 26.

I've watched the Unbreakable match on numerous occasions and it was every bit as good as fans make it out to be; however, I've not seen their TP scrap and subsequently have never heard much about this one. The list in general is very good and I'm just wondering if anybody who has seen this match could tell me whether or not it deserved to included in a top 100 matches of 1994-2011 list.

Yeah, I remember it was just post Alliance. I think they did it to set up this match on SmackDown, with one of the most innovative comedy endings in the history of television.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4Xgn8IojMg..._embedded#at=26

Thats class, I've not seen that before. Smart stuff.

Haha quality, Regal's reaction at 0:42 on that video is brilliant!

Haha quality, Regal's reaction at 0:42 on that video is brilliant!

In fairness, pretty much everything about Regal around 2000-2002 was brilliant!

That piledriver from the studio match looked fantastic. 123 Kid/Roadie not so much.

Here's another question about the movez. Remember that first WWF arcade game where Andre and Dibiase were champions, and Andre's special was the over the shoulder backbreaker lift. Did he ever actually use that in the WWF? I remember Rick Rude used it for a while, but all i remember Andre using was an elbow or ass drop as a finisher