UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Right guys this is more opinion but I am watching WWF/E TV. I am currently in 1998 and want to go through till the end of the invasion angle.

From the on I am just going to go from PPV to PPV until current day. So my question is to you when would you say is the best time to start just watching PPV

Right guys this is more opinion but I am watching WWF/E TV. I am currently in 1998 and want to go through till the end of the invasion angle.

From the on I am just going to go from PPV to PPV until current day. So my question is to you when would you say is the best time to start just watching PPV

• Paid Members

Does anyone know which documentary/programme THIS comes from?

It features Owen Hart talking about the Austin Summerslam accident and has backstage footage. Ive never seen it before. It wasnt an extra on wrestling with Shadows or anything?

• Paid Members

It features Owen Hart talking about the Austin Summerslam accident and has backstage footage. Ive never seen it before. It wasnt an extra on wrestling with Shadows or anything?

Its from the Life and Death of Owen Hart documentary. It was a documentary Paul Jay made with his WWF footage and new interviews after Owen died. Its quite good, and very sad near the end. Here it is here. Just following the side bar for the rest of the parts:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8yeae_ww...h-of-owen_sport

• Paid Members

• Paid Members

Its from the Life and Death of Owen Hart documentary. It was a documentary Paul Jay made with his WWF footage and new interviews after Owen died. Its quite good, and very sad near the end. Here it is here. Just following the side bar for the rest of the parts:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8yeae_ww...h-of-owen_sport

Thank you sir. Thats probably why I never saw it, it'll be a tearjerker. :(

• Paid Members

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

I'd say watch the Raw after Survivors 01 (where the Alliance "died") to see Flair, then switch to PPV only.

HOWEVER you might as well watch the TV between Rumble and Mania every year because most years there are a decent amount of storyline developments to keep things interesting.

2002 - nWo stuff is quite interesting, especially Rock/Austin v Hogan/Outsiders

2003 - Rock on TV again, Austin on TV again, SmackDown babyfaces v Team Angle in various combinations

2004 - Benoit's choice and matches with Shawn and Evolution, SmackDown rumble/Kurt's turn

2005 - Slow burn on Batista's choice and turn, Cena arriving at last as a main eventer

2006 - Well, at the very least the Raw where Tripper tells Cena "you happen to be not a very good wrestler."

2007 - ok, I wasn't watching much, but I bet it was good.

2008 - ditto

2009 - Some compelling stuff with Michaels/JBL, build to Michaels/Taker, and I thought the Raw after No Way Out was awesome.

2010 - you probably know about this...

Aye, in the book he said it was never released. He started selling copies of it himself but got a cease and desist from the label who'd financed it. It doesn't seem to be anywhere for download now, nor on Youtube or anything.

http://veehd.com/video/4391038 Does this link work for anyone? It's asking me to install plugins to view the video, which I'm assuming means it's some malwarey bollocks, but I don't know if I'm just missing some codecs.

• Paid Members

As weird as this sounds, I had JUST this hour downloaded this: http://www.divx.com/ to be compatible with a video I wanted to watch which was the same file as the one you posted. It works fine for me. All it is is missing codecs. Just download the divx link and you'll be able to watch it.

Update from my previous post: this isnt actually the video I remember. This is a completely different doc to the one I thought you meant, so I'm glad you posted it! Cheers.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

I'm looking to download some WWE entrance themes, like WWE Anthology or other such volumes. Anyone recommend a good non torrent place to get them? If anyone happens to have rapidshare or hotfile links they would like to share, feel free to PM me.

Youtube to MP3 is your friend.